hair

Posted by 4767729824593380501 on Apr 08, 2016

Not suitable for dry hair

Very dry

Posted by 4692184634938624387 on Feb 23, 2016

I don't like this product because it makes my hair so dry afterwards that I had to buy another shampoo. The good thing though it is gentle and natural and smells good. So I used it to wash laundry and other things instead of a shampoo. Would not recommend.

Got rotten smell after a month

Posted by 5316515725154609023 on Oct 03, 2015

After a month I felt the shampoo got a rotten tomato smell. Turned to customer service and was told the expiration date is a year - and everything is OK because the shampoo is maid of natural ingredients and might get weird smells.

Very good moisturizing shampoo

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Nothing to add really, very good moisturizing shampoo, thorough cleansing, makes hair soft and smooth. Don't forget to shake well before using.

nice

Posted by 4913723030706123699 on Jul 29, 2015

really nice smell

Very nutritous

Posted by 4970285851020329184 on Jun 06, 2015

The scent is amazing, smells exactly like honeysuckle. It is made definitely for damaged and excessively dry hair, which is don't have so it was a little bit too rich for me and left my hair heavy and like if I never washed it out properly. Works exactly like its conditioner, and cleans gently and properly your hair.

so far so good

Posted by 4666999507814010703 on Apr 15, 2015

To everyone who are complaining about this shampoo!!!!!! You have to give it a time and be patient. First 2 weeks my hair had to get used to this shampoo. My hair were greasy and dull after washing and I've almost gave up on it but somehow I've continued washing my hair and -boom- all of sudden it started to work and I'm really happy with this product!!!! It can only means this shampoo actually works as your hair have to really get used to it . So -don't give up! it would take up to 10 washes I think. I must say that my hair is thin and tend to get oily really fast but now it's really ok. I think this shampoo is one of the best although I wonder why does it lather so much if it's natural. Hmm. Doesn't make sense at all. No particular smell or anything so I'm giving 5 stars. Thank you xo

good

Posted by 4807271297780154310 on Apr 07, 2015

It make me freshy. Also it has good scent!

shampoo

Posted by Finland- on Mar 29, 2015

Ihana shampoo. Minulla on kullanvaaleat hiukset ja pesun jälkeen hiukset ovat pehmeät ja kiiltävät

High hopes, but...

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Mar 16, 2015

I bought this in hopes of using it at the pool after swimming, but I found it to be too harsh for my thin, fine hair.