Smells divine but has some drawbacks

Posted by Reviewer2077277 on Oct 30, 2010

I should preface this review by saying that my husband loves this shampoo, and that's why I've given it a 4 star rating. Based on my own experience, I'd give it a 2 star rating. What I like best about it is the scent. If you're used to detergent shampoos that have a lot of lather, you might not like this. Even though it doesn't lather up much, it does clean your hair very well. The problem, for me, is that it is a bit drying (surprising for a shampoo that's formulated for dry, brittle hair) and seems to leave my hair coated with a strange feeling film. It also leaves my hair in knots if I don't follow up with a conditioner. The matching conditioner isn't very conditioning, in my opinion. I have an oily scalp and need to wash my hair every day, especially in the summer, but with this shampoo I can easily skip a day. I've used this shampoo both on virgin hair and on color-treated hair, and the results were the same.

very heavy!

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on May 01, 2009

The shampoo is very moisturizing but to use with the conditioner too was too heavy for my hair. I recommend using the shampoo and conditioner separately.

good one

Posted by 5593922197659678085 on Apr 11, 2013

I have long highlited hair so this one ads moisture to my hair, maybe it is a little bit overmoisturising so i have to wash my hair more often, and of course i have to use more of this shampoo then a salon one

Great

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 04, 2013

I love everything that Aubrey Organics stands for, and I will continue to buy this shampoo (and the conditioner). It smells ok, and leaves my hair clean and soft.

smells heavenly

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

I have "crispy" hair. This is moisturizing. Only complaint is its regular price, but aubrey is reputable brand... when it's on special, i'm sure to grab it.

It not good and not bad!

Posted by 4645136881424844545 on Sep 24, 2013

It has bad foams!

a good smell/ Bonne odeur

Posted by 5443781316469389151 on Dec 21, 2013

Shampoo that cleans hair well even after an oil bath (shampoo requires 2 in this case). I mix it with water in a container, I shake well that's make have a nice foam that I apply on my hair. But i have to put a significant dose/ Shampoing qui nettoie bien les cheveux même après un bain d'huile (nécessite 2 shampoing dans ce cas là), pour qu'il mousse bien, je le mélange avec de l'eau dans un récipient, je le secoue bien ainsi j'ai une belle mousse que j'applique sur mes cheveux!! Je dois mettre une bonne dose à chaque fois

Natural shampoo

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Dec 26, 2013

Love the smell of this shampoo, but since my hair are oily on the roots and dry by the ends, my hair stay fresh for 2 days and ends are not dry that much. 4 stars just for how the shampoo lathers. Wanting more bubbles.

Honeysuckle Rose shampoo

Posted by aerdine on Jan 29, 2014

I want to like to product so badly--the scent is out of this world and it works wonders for my dry hair. The problem is that it leaves my hair feeling not entirely clean unless I use it twice. In the end there are better shampoos from Aubrey that I prefer to use.

Good

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

Normal shampoo with old time smell.