Honeysuckle Rose, Moisturizng Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008

Haven't tried it yet, but loved the other AO hairproducts I ordered. thanks iherb for the incredibly fast shipping to europe.

About the shampoo...(NY)

Posted by Reviewer3197931 on Dec 11, 2008

I love the shampoo. All natural, light cleanser. I have very dry hair naturally and just knowing that I can use it as often as I want without the damaging, moisture stripping effects of regular brand shampoo is a plus. (I use it every 2-3 days) It really does moisturize as you gently wash and massage your scalp. Your head feels so clean afterwards. I love it. I will definetly order it again. I have already recommended it.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Feb 27, 2009

The smell is rather strong but very pleasant. It definitely made my hair feel more healthier. Good shampoo.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2862346 on Jul 27, 2009

Don't need to use too much, does not strip all oils from my hair.... smells deeeelish. Will buy again and again, and again.

I love the smell and the moisturizing effects

Posted by Reviewer1228779 on Aug 04, 2009

I use it twice a week as a special moisturizing treatment. It makes my hair smoothing and more soft. Besides, I love the honey smell! It's sweet, but not that strong!

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1574418 on Aug 10, 2009

Hair is clean (no build up), soft, and shiny; nice fragrance

Lovely scent

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Aug 25, 2009

Cleaned well and softened my dry brittle hair.

Fanastic! Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2944668 on Sep 04, 2009

At last I finally found a shampoo that works for me! Usually, my hairs get really quick oily, but this does the job. My hair feels smooth, very clean and the smell is wonderful. Last minimum two days, and my hair is all shiny. The price is nothing to complain about, and the service really good! Thumbs up!

Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3337633 on Sep 08, 2009

This is the best organic shampoo I have found.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Sep 22, 2009

Apart from the lovely scent, this shampoo does a really nice job of cleaning the hair and scalp without irritating the skin or making the hair so "clean" it looks dull when it dries. Will buy again.