Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 716 reviews

Great shampoo

Posted by livelig on Sep 01, 2013

For my dry bleached hair this shampoo (and conditioner) was a lifesaver. It's great!

Good for me

Posted by Andriy6 on Jan 27, 2013

I have common straight brown hair, healthy in general and a little bit dry. I'm washing it every evening and during the day (or on the next day) it goes dirty and itches. This shampoo makes my hair feel clean and freshy during the day and longer. And I felt that the hair become silky) Nice scent, good lather. Good product!

Great Natural Moisturizing Shampoo!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 22, 2013

Appreciate that this all-natural shampoo gently cleanses and hydrates for softness and manageability. Aubrey Organics has tons of other great health and beauty products and right now you can stock up and save on ANY items. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

my go-to shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1782758 on Dec 20, 2012

I have fine, slightly wavy long hair that is prone to dryness. I use this shampoo and follow up with Aubrey's Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner, and they are a great combo for my hair. This shampoo does just the right amount of gentle cleansing for my hair type - I just love it.

very good