Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer1497767 on Mar 01, 2010

Has a weird consistency and doesn't bubble up.

A change after 20+ years

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Feb 06, 2013

Used to be one of my favorites but the ingredients have changed drastically. I'm disappointed in Aubrey.

Smells divine but has some drawbacks

Posted by Reviewer2077277 on Oct 30, 2010

I should preface this review by saying that my husband loves this shampoo, and that's why I've given it a 4 star rating. Based on my own experience, I'd give it a 2 star rating. What I like best about it is the scent. If you're used to detergent shampoos that have a lot of lather, you might not like this. Even though it doesn't lather up much, it does clean your hair very well. The problem, for me, is that it is a bit drying (surprising for a shampoo that's formulated for dry, brittle hair) and seems to leave my hair coated with a strange feeling film. It also leaves my hair in knots if I don't follow up with a conditioner. The matching conditioner isn't very conditioning, in my opinion. I have an oily scalp and need to wash my hair every day, especially in the summer, but with this shampoo I can easily skip a day. I've used this shampoo both on virgin hair and on color-treated hair, and the results were the same.

Honeysuckle

Posted by Reviewer1862556 on May 08, 2009

I get a rash from this shampoo.

Terrible and Not Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Dec 23, 2013

It left my hair like straw and not moisturizing at all. They changed the formula a few years back, and I DO NOT LIKE this product at all now. I think iHerb should re-rate and take out the previous reviews based on old and much different formula than this terrible current one. It used to be a lot more moisturizing, soap based shamoo, now they use synthetic agent (it is derived from natural source, much different chemical structure...), and Aubrey really needs to rethink the formula to make it better. I would never buy this again, as it left my hair as very dry and never moisturizing. I reviewed this on Makeup Alley website and it is rated 3 out of 5...and 50% of the people would ever repurchase the product...well it is really low rated, and would never ever purchase this item again. Stay away and do not buy, buy something else better for the same amount or cheaper!!