Great shampoo for dry frizzy hair.

Posted by Reviewer1639258 on Mar 27, 2008

I love this shampoo as it is so gentle and doesn't strip my hair. The scent is lovely. My hair always feels fresh and clean without being dry or parched, like with some other shampoos. Well done Aubreys - another winner !

fabuloso!!

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on May 18, 2011

Este champoo es maravilloso. El primer champoo que pedi a iherb fue otro de aubrey pero que se llamaba jay o algo asi, no recuerdo ahora exactamente el nombre, pero era para pelo seco, el caso es que no hacia nada de espuma. Los ingredientes me encantaban, porque me parecen super naturales, asi que probe a pedir otro champoo de la misma marca y tambien para pelo seco, y pedi este. Un acierto total, ingredientes super naturales, y hace bastante espuma, vamos parecido al loreal elvive que estaba usando. Deja el pelo ultra brillante!!

Very good moisturizing shampoo

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Nothing to add really, very good moisturizing shampoo, thorough cleansing, makes hair soft and smooth. Don't forget to shake well before using.

great shampoo

Posted by 5398901477526196010 on May 14, 2016

Great shampoo for my dry hair. I had to get used to the smell a bit but since I usually follow it up with the conditioner that smells gorgeous that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Great Shampoo, Great Scent, Soft!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Aug 18, 2013

Love it! For a healthier shampoo, it foams fairly well too!

beautiful pair - shampoo and conditioner!

Posted by miracle on Jun 28, 2013

I love conditioner, it makes my dry hair silky and curly, great! ordered one more bottle

Great

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 04, 2013

I love everything that Aubrey Organics stands for, and I will continue to buy this shampoo (and the conditioner). It smells ok, and leaves my hair clean and soft.

smells heavenly

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

I have "crispy" hair. This is moisturizing. Only complaint is its regular price, but aubrey is reputable brand... when it's on special, i'm sure to grab it.

It not good and not bad!

Posted by 4645136881424844545 on Sep 24, 2013

It has bad foams!

Natural shampoo

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Dec 26, 2013

Love the smell of this shampoo, but since my hair are oily on the roots and dry by the ends, my hair stay fresh for 2 days and ends are not dry that much. 4 stars just for how the shampoo lathers. Wanting more bubbles.