Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2239491 on Aug 09, 2011

I'm sorry to say but I was really disappointed with this shampoo. I thought it was going to smell as good as the conditioner but actually it doesn't have any good smell at all. Anyway it definitely suds up better than the other Aubrey shampoo I was using but still not enough. Love the conditioner though it's awesome and smells great!!

Great Shampoo, Great Scent, Soft!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Aug 18, 2013

Love it! For a healthier shampoo, it foams fairly well too!

beautiful pair - shampoo and conditioner!

Posted by miracle on Jun 28, 2013

I love conditioner, it makes my dry hair silky and curly, great! ordered one more bottle

fabuloso!!

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on May 18, 2011

Este champoo es maravilloso. El primer champoo que pedi a iherb fue otro de aubrey pero que se llamaba jay o algo asi, no recuerdo ahora exactamente el nombre, pero era para pelo seco, el caso es que no hacia nada de espuma. Los ingredientes me encantaban, porque me parecen super naturales, asi que probe a pedir otro champoo de la misma marca y tambien para pelo seco, y pedi este. Un acierto total, ingredientes super naturales, y hace bastante espuma, vamos parecido al loreal elvive que estaba usando. Deja el pelo ultra brillante!!

Very good moisturizing shampoo

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Nothing to add really, very good moisturizing shampoo, thorough cleansing, makes hair soft and smooth. Don't forget to shake well before using.

Great smell!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

The best thing about this shampoo is the smell, I love it!. Plus, it leaves my hair very shiny and soft, it just looks so healthy. I'm very happy with it and I will buy again.

ideal formula for my stressed and dry hair

Posted by 5302188962654153610 on Jun 14, 2016

I experienced a real change in my hair quality (change from desert essence coconut shampoo): more shinny and easier to manage. smooth and pleasant to apply. I will reorder this product !

Great shampoo for dry frizzy hair.

Posted by Reviewer1639258 on Mar 27, 2008

I love this shampoo as it is so gentle and doesn't strip my hair. The scent is lovely. My hair always feels fresh and clean without being dry or parched, like with some other shampoos. Well done Aubreys - another winner !

very heavy!

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on May 01, 2009

The shampoo is very moisturizing but to use with the conditioner too was too heavy for my hair. I recommend using the shampoo and conditioner separately.

a good smell/ Bonne odeur

Posted by 5443781316469389151 on Dec 21, 2013

Shampoo that cleans hair well even after an oil bath (shampoo requires 2 in this case). I mix it with water in a container, I shake well that's make have a nice foam that I apply on my hair. But i have to put a significant dose/ Shampoing qui nettoie bien les cheveux même après un bain d'huile (nécessite 2 shampoing dans ce cas là), pour qu'il mousse bien, je le mélange avec de l'eau dans un récipient, je le secoue bien ainsi j'ai une belle mousse que j'applique sur mes cheveux!! Je dois mettre une bonne dose à chaque fois