Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2239491 on Aug 09, 2011

I'm sorry to say but I was really disappointed with this shampoo. I thought it was going to smell as good as the conditioner but actually it doesn't have any good smell at all. Anyway it definitely suds up better than the other Aubrey shampoo I was using but still not enough. Love the conditioner though it's awesome and smells great!!

Great smell!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

The best thing about this shampoo is the smell, I love it!. Plus, it leaves my hair very shiny and soft, it just looks so healthy. I'm very happy with it and I will buy again.

Great shampoo for dry frizzy hair.

Posted by Reviewer1639258 on Mar 27, 2008

I love this shampoo as it is so gentle and doesn't strip my hair. The scent is lovely. My hair always feels fresh and clean without being dry or parched, like with some other shampoos. Well done Aubreys - another winner !

fabuloso!!

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on May 18, 2011

Este champoo es maravilloso. El primer champoo que pedi a iherb fue otro de aubrey pero que se llamaba jay o algo asi, no recuerdo ahora exactamente el nombre, pero era para pelo seco, el caso es que no hacia nada de espuma. Los ingredientes me encantaban, porque me parecen super naturales, asi que probe a pedir otro champoo de la misma marca y tambien para pelo seco, y pedi este. Un acierto total, ingredientes super naturales, y hace bastante espuma, vamos parecido al loreal elvive que estaba usando. Deja el pelo ultra brillante!!

ideal formula for my stressed and dry hair

Posted by 5302188962654153610 on Jun 14, 2016

I experienced a real change in my hair quality (change from desert essence coconut shampoo): more shinny and easier to manage. smooth and pleasant to apply. I will reorder this product !

Very good moisturizing shampoo

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Nothing to add really, very good moisturizing shampoo, thorough cleansing, makes hair soft and smooth. Don't forget to shake well before using.

Great Shampoo, Great Scent, Soft!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Aug 18, 2013

Love it! For a healthier shampoo, it foams fairly well too!

beautiful pair - shampoo and conditioner!

Posted by miracle on Jun 28, 2013

I love conditioner, it makes my dry hair silky and curly, great! ordered one more bottle

Great

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 04, 2013

I love everything that Aubrey Organics stands for, and I will continue to buy this shampoo (and the conditioner). It smells ok, and leaves my hair clean and soft.

smells heavenly

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

I have "crispy" hair. This is moisturizing. Only complaint is its regular price, but aubrey is reputable brand... when it's on special, i'm sure to grab it.