Don't like this one :(

Posted by 5606476993842154195 on Oct 17, 2014

Since a lot of bloggers were raving on this one, I gave it a try. I really wanted to like it, (bought 3 bottle at the same time, it had to be good right?), but I didnt.. First of all I HATE the smell, seriously, what is it? It does clean my hair, but that is about all it does.. Doesnt detangle, doesnt smell good and doesnt improve the overall condition of my hair.

feel itchy on scalp

Posted by Reviewer1844695 on Dec 30, 2014

after washed the hair with the shampoo, i and my friend also feel itchy on the scalp. itchy is stopped until using for several times, maybe the hair is drier than before. i've used conditioner of this line as well, but still feel itchy. smell is good. hair is difficult to comb unless using conditioner. not recommend for shampoo but love the conditioner.

NOT for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jun 23, 2013

My husband who has long, thick, slightly oily asian hair used this shampoo first and complained it made his hair dry. After that, i knew my dry, color damaged hair was going to be a mess but I tried it anyway - frizzies galore! The top layer of my head is so coarse, not even putting coconut oil or tamaru oil on it will make it lay flat. The layer underneath are quite healthy and felt fine so I would suggest this shampoo for those with undamaged hair. 2 stars for the great ingredients.

quite drying

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

This product left my hair quite dried and coarse. Definitely have to use a conditioner. Wouldn't really use this again.

Dry and brittle?

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013

This makes your hair dry and brittle, like it says on the bottle. If you have dry and thin hair. Stay away from this product. If you have a thick and oily hair, this works better. 1 star for dry and brittle haired people, 3 stars for people with thick and oily hair. Good thing that I didn't spend too much for this product.

crazy hair

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Aug 29, 2011

it does not soften my hair. make me feel like bad hair day.

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2975524 on Dec 21, 2011

Natural 4C hair. Tried it once and my hair is still dry

Bad

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on Jun 10, 2012

This is no good for me.... even organic!!! This shampoo made my hair dry and damaged!!!

Ok shampoo but...

Posted by Reviewer2494765 on May 17, 2012

It is an ok shampoo but I really hate the smell so much that I do not want to use it. Won't buy this again.

Makes my hair feel dry

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Aug 06, 2011

I have to use quite a lot to even just make a foam in my hair. Makes my hair feel very dry. And the smell is way to strange and overpowering.