Pleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer2530610 on Feb 24, 2014

and smooth to apply.

Aubrey Organics, Natural Baby & Kids Body Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by 4804969465515582729 on Jan 11, 2014

VERY GOOD ORGANIC cream slightly oily with a strong smell

향은 좀 그렇지만

Posted by Reviewer2356458 on Nov 19, 2012

헬씨타임에 비해 향은 좀 이상해요..약간 파우더향에 오트밀 썩은 듯한 향 ㅠ.ㅠ 하지만 되직하고 바르고 나면 잘 스며들어요..나쁜 냄새도 곧없어지고요.그런데 생각보다 수분감이 있어서 잘 흔들어서 펌핑해야해용

Lovely moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Great moisturiser, which has lasting affect on skin. Great for dry, sensitive skin. Has a lovely scent. Only problem I have is that it becomes difficult to get lotion from container when it's running low. A tube or jar would be better than the pump container.

Great results - funny smell.

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

This lotion has a great consistency, and gave very pleasing results. It has been used happily by the whole family (me and the kids). I was very impressed to see that the lotion is actually a dark cream colour, not pure bright white which is very unnatural - this proves to me just how natural the ingredients are. The only complaint I have is that I did not like the smell at all - and it lingered on my skin all day. That is just a personal preference though.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Mar 23, 2012

I bought this lotion because it is free of all the toxic ingredients I try to avoid in other lotions. For this the produuct is good. I do not like the scent...as expected it smells like baby powder. If this is good for you, you will like this product.

Rich and good for skin

Posted by Reviewer3002478 on Feb 29, 2012

it's really rich lotion and it's perfect to my family (kids and adult) skin, but the smell isn't pleasant.

Feels great!

Posted by Reviewer2851905 on Oct 31, 2011

Dries quickly and leaves skin soft. Makes you smell like a baby but I love it anyway.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1789159 on Jul 21, 2011

Very good.

smell is very unique

Posted by Reviewer3264462 on Jul 05, 2011

Smell is very unique, frankly speaking it's not my taste. But it's organic and made from all by nature so I use it everyday for my son who has skin trouble.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »