아기때부터

Posted by jaykkim on Sep 21, 2012

항상 쓰던거..향이 너무 좋아요. 보습력은 눈에 띄는건 아닌데 전 리뉴로션위에 이거 덧발라줘요. 아침에 발라주면 뽀송한 향이 오후까지 쭈욱. 너무 좋아요.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1906982 on Sep 08, 2012

I use this product for my son atopic skin. I like this lotion because of good ingredients, mild smell,good liquid consistency. It helps to moisten skin and leaves it gentle. This lotion absorbes good. I used already few bottles and ordered again.

Lovely moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Great moisturiser, which has lasting affect on skin. Great for dry, sensitive skin. Has a lovely scent. Only problem I have is that it becomes difficult to get lotion from container when it's running low. A tube or jar would be better than the pump container.

body lotion

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012

Did not like the strong smell, and it is not a good moisturiser.

Great results - funny smell.

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

This lotion has a great consistency, and gave very pleasing results. It has been used happily by the whole family (me and the kids). I was very impressed to see that the lotion is actually a dark cream colour, not pure bright white which is very unnatural - this proves to me just how natural the ingredients are. The only complaint I have is that I did not like the smell at all - and it lingered on my skin all day. That is just a personal preference though.

from EU

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Apr 16, 2012

works good

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Mar 23, 2012

I bought this lotion because it is free of all the toxic ingredients I try to avoid in other lotions. For this the produuct is good. I do not like the scent...as expected it smells like baby powder. If this is good for you, you will like this product.

Rich and good for skin

Posted by Reviewer3002478 on Feb 29, 2012

it's really rich lotion and it's perfect to my family (kids and adult) skin, but the smell isn't pleasant.

good

Posted by Reviewer1829981 on Dec 21, 2011

good product and goo price, liked it

Feels great!

Posted by Reviewer2851905 on Oct 31, 2011

Dries quickly and leaves skin soft. Makes you smell like a baby but I love it anyway.