Really strong and lingering perfume, un-pleasant.

Posted by 5029078546580220947 on Jan 18, 2016

I was surprised of the smell. It is so strong, and lasts so long, that I can't even put on more than a pea size on my hands, and then I regret it for the next hour or until I can wash it off. Tried blending with unperfumed, but the scent is overwhelming. Have to throw the lotion out, hpoe I can use the pump-bottle for something useful. I'm not hyper sensistive, I even wear perfume, but this "baby" lotion reeks. Do NOT put this on a baby :(

Still The Best

Posted by 5482034646890657994 on Oct 21, 2016

I've been using this gentle lotion for years. It has a lovely scent which isn't overpowering, and it cleanses and moisturises gently with no irritation. I have sensitive skin, and find most fragrances too strong but this one is just right. My skin loves it. In the UK this is a lot more expensive but iHerb sell it at a great price with fantastic deals on shipping so I always order it from here. Thank you iHerb!

Great product!

Posted by Karimam on Apr 21, 2015

Väga hea kreem, teeb naha hästi pehmeks ja mõnusaks. Võibolla natuke liiga intensiivne lõhn, aga mulle meeldib väga!

kids body lotion

Posted by 5444995280008282684 on Dec 14, 2015

calms stressed skin and soothes redness. Nourishes and protects, good product, good for health and suitable for childrren

Very nice.

Posted by 5630298241599510582 on Dec 26, 2015

Lightweight with a nice light scent. My granddaughter loves to use lotion (she is 18 months). Totally let her have at it with this product as it is safe and natural.

my friend recommended this~

Posted by 5756369402119192147 on Sep 04, 2013

my friend recommended this~

가격이 저렴하고 평도 좋아서 구입해봤어요

Posted by 4620310372189563619 on Nov 04, 2013

남편이랑 아이랑 잘 쓰고 있어요. 아이가 아토피가 심해서 목욕후에는 코코넛오일쓰구요, 수시로 이것 발라주고 있어요. 너무 light 한건 안 좋아해서 그런지 이게 딱 좋아요. 향도 좋구,,,

the best ever

Posted by Reviewer2089796 on Jan 12, 2014

I love this lotion! I've been using it for my son since he was 9 months old and besides, it's one of my favorite facecare things!

Would buy again.

Posted by 5325840682062505475 on Mar 30, 2014

This has a fairly strong baby powder fragrance but we like it.

good

Posted by 5241794039148217838 on Nov 05, 2014

very good