good

Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Feb 12, 2009

smells a bit strong but good if you dont want any chemicals

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Feb 04, 2009

Smells good, but not as moisturizing as we'd like. Weleda Calendual Baby Cream does a better job...as much as I like the fragrence and the natural ingredients, it just doesn't do the job in our arid, dry environment.

Love this lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1097767 on Jan 02, 2009

My son had severe eczema as an infant. We started using this in conjunction with Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gelly and like a miracle, we were off of all meds! We are grateful for it! We now use it on our second son and his skin is gorgeous!

Wonderful scent & perfectly moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Dec 08, 2008

This product reminds me of the way my son's head smelled the day he was born. Kind of like the typical "baby" scent in mainstream products, but better. I would estimate I use about 1/2 - 1 tsp of this on my son's entire body (he is 4.5 feet tall), so a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly with no greasy feel & softens skin.

OK Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1654136 on Dec 01, 2008

This the first time I purchase this lotion and my 9 year old girl really likes it. My boys not so much as it has a baby powder scent to it, which doesn't linger at all. I would continue to purchase this lotion for my daught

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1371361 on Nov 14, 2008

It feels silky and makes my skin soft.

Yummy - maybe the scent is a bit too strong at first

Posted by Reviewer2712083 on Sep 22, 2008

I love it. I use it for my growing baby-belly, hands and face. My son (5) thinks it smells good but very strong. He is right. But the strong scent doesn't stay too long - then it's just pleasant.

Tammy from California

Posted by Reviewer2441577 on Jul 02, 2008

I have always wondered about baby lotion products like Johnsons baby lotion. They smell great but what are you putting on your babys skin and is it good for them (I don't think so). This product has natural ingredients and smells so good, like vanilla. I would highly reccomend it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3239728 on Jun 13, 2008

Its just amazing for my 15 month old son. I don't worry about him putting his hands in his mouth and indulging his little mouth with harmful chemicals. Its just so pure and smooth with a sweet vanilla scent.

Frequest User

Posted by Reviewer1409642 on May 02, 2008

Exellent formula - Not Just for kids!! ALL NATURAL - no parabens, no alcohol deriviatives, GREAT