Great product

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Dec 30, 2008

But remember it's not tear free so be sure to have your kiddo close their eyes when rinsing (tear free formulas work by adding numbing agents :()

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

disappointed this only scored 3 on the ewg skin deep database - hope iherb will stock some of the other brands that score better! Also, am put off by the strong scent.

love it for the kids

Posted by Reviewer1524286 on Mar 07, 2009

wish it had a no tears formula, so you have to be careful not to get in the eyes.

Aubrey Organics Baby Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on May 09, 2009

Lovely odor and mild - not tear free; much gentler than Burt's Bees baby shampoo, which I find to be very harsh.

good

Posted by 5241794039148217838 on Nov 05, 2014

good

have a great effect on skin

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 10, 2014

I have a great effect on skin moisturizing The almond flavor kids love this too

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 31, 2014

Nuostabus šampūnas vaikams: sudėtis puiki, kvapas neerzinantis, skalsus, putoja. Naudojame jau antrą buteliuką ir naudosime ateityje. Tiesa, jį naudojame ir kaip šampūną ir kaip kūno prausiklį.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Oct 26, 2016

I use this shampoo to wash my eyes with each morning and night. I had major eye surgery in 2009 and the doctor told me to wash my eyes with natural baby shampoo, I tried another one first which didn't help, then tried Aubrey. It works wonderfully, I won't be without it. It took away the scratchiness in my eye and is very soothing. Of course you need to keep your eyes closed when you wash them.

Good smell

Posted by 5343843314823987582 on Jan 12, 2015

Smells very well, gives poor foam, cleans normally. A good product, but hair conditioner is needed.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer2685001 on May 03, 2011

I usually love aubrey products, but this one is only ok. Didn't lather very well. I know it lathers better with a bit more water on hair but hard to do this with the kids. Also, not too keen on the NOT no tears factor. I would not buy this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »