Really nice

Posted by naturellen on Jun 25, 2010

The color of this lip gloss is something of a berry pink and by adding more layers the color can be darkened so the color can be adjusted from really light and sheer to darker berry pink shade. It is almost like a thick lip balm so it is really pleasent to wear. Some color remains in the lips when the lip gloss has disappered. The lip gloss moisturizes and does not dry the lips. The scent is mild strawberry.

Beautiful color

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 21, 2008

This lip gloss has the most beautiful rose tine; like you've just been kissed. I was surprised at how evenly it went on and it doesn't feel sticky at all; just wish it lasted a little longer!

:D

Posted by Reviewer2938578 on Aug 28, 2012

Was Loyal to this product for couple of years for sure! I LOVE tha colour, I do think it will sute to anyone who is up for looking Natural and beautiful! If u put a second layer of this product then ur lips will be more shiny. The only thing is it doesnt stay for very long but to me, it is not that bad (I am happy even about this bit). For me the best thing is that it looks very Natural and even in a yummy way ;) plus it is chemical free. :)) x

Light and natural

Posted by scatterbrained on Dec 15, 2014

It's my second package of this lip tint. When it arrived for the first time I was confused about the colour - the liquid in a bottle looks really dark, dark cherry-aubergine shade, I would say. But when applying it on the lips it is rather transparent, gives a very natural look, just brightens lips in a visible but natural way. Of course, it is possible to brighten them more by applying 2 or 3 layers. Tint gives a very natural sensation, is not greasy or sticky, and very light; I almost don't feel it on the lips. It does not last very long, but I did not expect an 'extra hold' from such natural product.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1273050 on Jan 02, 2010

Little bit too red for me, but no stress to wear.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1413890 on Apr 29, 2011

Flavorless and I like that. Color doesn't hold as long as some, but it's low toxicity makes it worth it.

Best Gloss

Posted by 5434122989733085547 on Sep 06, 2012

This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. There's nothing chemical about the way it feels or tasts. I have very fair skin, and the color is perfect (more light red than pink). It's not sticky, but it doesn't stay on more than a few hours either. Very shiny.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Apr 22, 2011

Got this for my daughter. She seems to like it.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 17, 2010

Great product from Aubrey Organics. Doesn't dry my lips out like some brands do.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1703895 on May 25, 2009

I have been a fan of Aubrey natural lips products and was happy to find the variety of colours on this website. I love the sheer pink color!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »