Brilliant Hairspray!

Posted by 5306301022148096685 on Apr 03, 2013

This is the one and only hairspray you should think about if you are looking for an all natural alternative that holds hair as well as any standard kind! I was getting an itchy sore scalp after years of almost daily use of all the well know brands. This product stopped that the first time I used it. It's a hard hold, (just what I wanted), and dries as fast as normal hairspray. Strong initial fragrance, (that I actually like), that fades to nothing within minutes of application. Ever so slightly tacky just after application, but as stated dries quickly. I use a lot less of this to get the style I like, compared to normal hard hold plastic containing hairsprays! Great product, and whole heartedly recommended!

It actually works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Feb 10, 2009

I had been using Jason Botanicals and really liked it, then they discontinued it so I tried several natural hair sprays including Giovanni with no luck although Giovanni worked for my mom, anyway I decided to try this although it is too expensive because I was desperate for something natural. I have baby fine hair and its hard to find something that will hold my hair for me, so I was thrilled that this will hold my hair in place! The smell is very strong and I wish it was toned down a bit, but am still so happy to have found a product that will work for me w/o chemicals to harm my family and I. Lowering the price and toning down the smell would be very helpful!

A good natural hairspray!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 17, 2013

I bought this for my boyfriend who has kinda short hair. He liked it, but thought that you need a lot to make it work! And the hair got crunchy from it! No white things from it though! A nice spray, but it leaves the hair REALLY hard, so if you want a hard spray, and not a REALLY HARD spray, you should go for the Natural Hairspray from Aubrey Organics. Not this.

leaves sweat all around

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2011

first I thought it's OK, but then realized that the spray leaves sweat all around, and I stuck to the floor all the time after using this stuff. also all dust stuck to floor as if it's glued...

Super Hold!

Posted by Reviewer1987994 on May 27, 2008

This hairspray is a great all natural alternative to chemical filled super hold hairsprays. It works just as good if not better.

Aubrey Organics, Natural Missst, Herbal Hairspray

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Aug 14, 2008

I have been using Aubrey products for a few years now and they are wonderful. This hairspray product is great. I mix the regular with the extra hold, half and half, and it works very well.

Love it, love it, love it!

Posted by MichelX on Sep 25, 2008

EXCEPT... it absolutely does flake. So if you use it, only use it when you are done styling because you won't be able to brush through it without bad flaking. But man am I happy I found this! Truly the only 100% natural hairspray I have found anywhere! And boy does it hold that hair! And dries so fast! Nicely done Aubrey!

HIGHLY recommended!!

Posted by Reviewer1640559 on May 10, 2010

I haven't been able to use chemically based hairsprays for years; they make me quite ill. This is the first hairspray I've found with no harmful chemicals that I can use - it's a godsend! And it has an EXTREMELY strong hold, stronger than basically any chemically based hairspray I used in the past! I highly recommend this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on Jan 17, 2010

This is an excellent hairspray. Good hold, very little scent, nice fine mist.

Smells good, but too sticky

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 29, 2012

Huele muy bien, pero deja el pelo pegajoso - hay que echar muy poquita cantidad.