Aubrey Organics, Natural Missst Herbal Hairspray, Super Hold, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

It actually works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 From Missouri on Feb 10, 2009

I had been using Jason Botanicals and really liked it, then they discontinued it so I tried several natural hair sprays including Giovanni with no luck although Giovanni worked for my mom, anyway I decided to try this although it is too expensive because I was desperate for something natural. I have baby fine hair and its hard to find something that will hold my hair for me, so I was thrilled that this will hold my hair in place! The smell is very strong and I wish it was toned down a bit, but am still so happy to have found a product that will work for me w/o chemicals to harm my family and I. Lowering the price and toning down the smell would be very helpful!

Brilliant Hairspray!

Posted by 5306301022148096685 on Apr 03, 2013

This is the one and only hairspray you should think about if you are looking for an all natural alternative that holds hair as well as any standard kind! I was getting an itchy sore scalp after years of almost daily use of all the well know brands. This product stopped that the first time I used it. It's a hard hold, (just what I wanted), and dries as fast as normal hairspray. Strong initial fragrance, (that I actually like), that fades to nothing within minutes of application. Ever so slightly tacky just after application, but as stated dries quickly. I use a lot less of this to get the style I like, compared to normal hard hold plastic containing hairsprays! Great product, and whole heartedly recommended!

Super Hold!

Posted by Reviewer1987994 From Australia on May 27, 2008

This hairspray is a great all natural alternative to chemical filled super hold hairsprays. It works just as good if not better.

Aubrey Organics, Natural Missst, Herbal Hairspray

Posted by Reviewer1243295 From California on Aug 14, 2008

I have been using Aubrey products for a few years now and they are wonderful. This hairspray product is great. I mix the regular with the extra hold, half and half, and it works very well.

A good natural hairspray!

Posted by naturalorganic From Sweden on Oct 17, 2013

I bought this for my boyfriend who has kinda short hair. He liked it, but thought that you need a lot to make it work! And the hair got crunchy from it! No white things from it though! A nice spray, but it leaves the hair REALLY hard, so if you want a hard spray, and not a REALLY HARD spray, you should go for the Natural Hairspray from Aubrey Organics. Not this.