perfect!

Posted by 5151303093475905801 on Nov 27, 2014

i use it on my face and i love it!!best product ever

Really like it

Posted by 4859738875399805062 on Aug 27, 2014

exfoliates really well

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2919254 on Nov 14, 2011

Been using for years on my face. Rinses clean, not drying, no tightness. I have found, for me, the easiest way is to use a small natural sponge. I use the dry sponge to dip into jar, to put product on, then I wet the sponge to lather and clean. This solves the one reviewers comment of not liking the texture/slippery feel. This also eliminates contaminating the product with fingers or getting water into the jar.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1801419 on Jun 17, 2011

It washes good, doesn't dry my skin, but I don't like the smell and the box is not as shown in the picture.

not that I expected

Posted by Reviewer1393937 on Jul 09, 2010

quite nice. I love the fact that this is organic product,but nothing more.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3359199 on May 13, 2010

Soft, moisturizing and smells wonderful. Love it!

Very unique!

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on May 10, 2010

I quite enjoy this unique, mild, calming, gentle and seaweed-jellylike Aubrey Organics Sea Soap Shower Wash. I personally fancy to use this as a washing-off facial cleaner especially. Because it's gently massage-able, and its gentle cooling effect remains... It is very mild for my sensitive dry skin. I feel as it won't be dried as normal soap even when I rinse with warm water. Funny thing is, this soap originally doesn't make any bubbles at all (The first time I felt as a bit weird tho...! Especially with hard water.), but it seems it can clean every pores deeply by its natural stickiness of seaweed jelly instead... very unique! Keep it in your regular stocks pls. Thank you.

Not What I Expected

Posted by Reviewer1955395 on Dec 14, 2009

I thought that this soap would peform better than it did. Just didn't give me the "clean" feeling that I was looking for.

SuRi

Posted by Reviewer2485964 on Jul 10, 2008

I love the fact this is a natural and organic product. I like the product, but do not like the consistency. It is a bit too "slimy" for me. I will try another Aubrey product, but not this one.