Very disappointed

Posted by 4660105775711067701 on Nov 25, 2013

it's really sticky. It's so unpleasant to use it that i didn't try more than twice. I don't really know if it's efficient.

Top marks for smell, effectiveness and rubbing in

Posted by Reviewer3241272 on Nov 10, 2013

I was concerned about the smell of this product, but it actually smelled lovely. The scent smelled like madarin/orange to my nose. I had also anticipated issues rubbing it in and was a bit concerned that it would make me look like Casper The Friendly Ghost. However it actually didn't leave any white hue on my already pale skin! It did clump together slightly on my skin at times (so I'd find little balls of product on my skin after it dried), but overall it was fine. It was also quite water resistant, offering protection for swimming of up to 20-25 minutes. I'd highly recommend it.

Smooth

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on Nov 07, 2013

feels different to the other more chemical lotions on the skin, not as greasy too, this is the only sun lotion that I buy now

I LOVE THIS!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Great natural option

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Good natural sunscreen, nice protection and no nasty chemicals.

Potencia el bronceado con aroma a masa de galleta!

Posted by 5346930226136275731 on Aug 02, 2013

Deja la piel brillante,hidratada y con un aroma delicioso, me recuerda a la masa de galletas! Protege (en la espalda no lo apliqué y me quemé,mientras que el resto del cuerpo cogió un tono doradito) y me da la impresión de que acelera y potencia el bronceado. La única pega: es bastante densa y cuesta un poco extenderla, por eso le pongo 4*.

Very good

Posted by 5574639469371020752 on Aug 02, 2013

It smells a little odd, but the protects the skin well. Will buy again.

ok

Posted by 5478637421736542633 on Jul 31, 2013

like ice cream.

Aubrey Organics Sunscreen- scented

Posted by 4929263913471830180 on Jul 29, 2013

Love the product and the smell....the same performance as unscented version....perfect product for my family...

way better than the 30 SPF

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Jul 29, 2013

This really works well for me and i am very fair and can't use most sun screeens.