Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, SPF 15, Saving Face Sunscreen, Unscented, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I use this as a day cream

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I LOVE this!!! I bought this because it has a natural filter and not a chemical one. I was VERY pleased with the result :) It is very moisturizing, i use this as a day cream, and i get great skin! (Normally I have dry skin)

Bad after feeling

Posted by rachkirch on Oct 17, 2012

I wasn't impressed by this product. While it is all natural, it leaves the skin feeling sticky and taut after use. I wouldn't purchase this again.

fast shipping , product quality

Posted by Reviewer2920337 on Jun 08, 2012

fast shipping , product quality

My favourite sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2944786 on Aug 18, 2014

I use this series for several years. Great product as tolerance and contents. Now I enjoy this unscented version.

Not great

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Jul 02, 2014

This cream is very thick and difficult to wash and feels sticky and uncomfortable. I could not use it more than once so I am not sure if it works as a sunscreen. I gave it 3 stars for the natural ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »