slightly oily.

Posted by 4820252800406526160 on Dec 10, 2015

It feels a little oily after application.

A bit too thick

Posted by 4855975581164060119 on Jun 15, 2015

I like this cream but the consistency is a bit too thick so I have to blend it with coconut oil in order to make it go on smoothly. Otherwise nice and no strong scents.

difficult application + sensitivity

Posted by 5139258970845789570 on Jun 04, 2015

very white and thick, difficult to apply without having a white cast and not easy to spread. still looking for a good organic sunblock! UPDATE Used it at the beach, 2 days later broke out with random red splotches all over my face. the next day my entire face swell and i had to go to the doctors and pay 28 for meds :( :( would not reccommend!

Yeast smell, sticky, white traces

Posted by 4863045990113872045 on Apr 27, 2015

It says unscented but be mindful of the fact that this does not mean that it has removed the product's natural yeast smell that I cannot quite easily get used to. Unlike other reviewers, I find this sunscreen rather sticky for frequent uses. If I moisturise enough my face, it is not difficult to spread, but the question is that it remains white traces when I fail to spread it evenly. Moreover, the key importance of sunscreen lies in the frequent reuse every 2-4 hours. This sunscreen is certainly not fit for this purpose. I think this product may turn out to be challenging to be used liberally for certain consumers like me. I will not purchase this product again nor do I recommend this to picky consumers.

Thcik sunscreen

Posted by 5394441297938500743 on Apr 07, 2015

Difficult to spread and leaves a little white skin. But if you burn yourself easily, this might be a good product to you.

aubrey organics

Posted by 5253475453478314564 on Apr 06, 2015

love it as it is not like oily n sticky like other types of sun block lotion

Sympa

Posted by 5071941619079071283 on Mar 19, 2015

texture bizarre un peu mais bizarrement il ne laisse pas de résidu blanchâtre comme ferait la plupart des Sunscreen ! JE le racheterais sans aucun problème !!

Fantastic

Posted by 4970705646497019714 on Feb 24, 2015

Best no chemical sunscreen out there

A very good sunblock

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I bought this product for a 1 month trip in sunny countries, and it's the first and only organic sunblock I have tried. When re-applied often enough, I did not burn and I also got a nice tan. Loving the organic ingredients, so much better than the horrific chemical laden conventional brands. Great product!

Nice.

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Dec 11, 2014

Easy to apply, smooth without leaving white residue. Highly recommended.