Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Sunscreen, SPF 30, Green Tea, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

还不错

Posted by 4640418285991531176 on Dec 31, 2012

膏体是淡黄色的,比较粘稠,质地不够细腻,我想可能是有机的缘故,味道不是很香。

Good

Posted by 5011623326999487992 on Dec 21, 2013

All natural. Some people say it's not easy to apply but I've try some sunscreen that's even harder to apply than this one, so I am okay with it. Consider it as all natural sunscreen, the easiness to apply is very good already. Leave a little white color on my face, but not too much, it's okay. I love how it doesn't harm the coral.

Works Great!!!

Posted by 5373044054264599191 on Feb 27, 2014

I was new to using physical & natural sunscreens and was initially worried that it would be difficult to get used to using this. Well, this feels a little stickier than the usual chemical sunscreens, but it's still very spreadable and not as thick as imagined. It does leave some cast, but it's not as obvious as the other physical (and some chemical) sunscreens I've tried. Will repurchase, if no better alternative can be found! Oh, remember to give it a good shake before flipping the cap open!

natural and comfortable use

Posted by 4846678640085620508 on Aug 01, 2014

I really love this sunscreen. It doesn't make my skin white at all, and is very comfortable. It feels a tiny bit heavier than for example commercial spray sunscreens but the fact that it's natural makes up for this. There's almost no scent and it goes away quick. You have to reapply during the hours when sun is strongest (which you should with other sunscreens anyway). It gave my skin good protection. My skin doesn't get red at all and turns into nice bronze tan. The only downside is that it can turn a little white during reapplication if you sweat a lot.

I like it

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jun 20, 2015

This sunscreen have a green color because of the green tea.I have normal to dry skin and i'm NC15 fair color.This sunscreen make my skin a bit dry because of the Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxid.It full with oils but not too much emolients like Hyaloronic acid! This is not a micronized and i will say that the white and the green colors make my face to look like a have a foundation!I don't know how will be on darker skin.So far i like it for the hot months but not for the witner because make my skin dry.Have a shine but after 15min.go away.If don't have this green color will be white on my face.I will buy again because with this i don't put foundation.Have very good ingredients list too!