This is high on the EWG sunscreen safety list

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

So I got this for my 3 year old son (even though they do have a kid/sensitive skin version, but it got a slightly lower (but still terrific) score on the list). It has a not-too-pleasant but not really bad scent when you sniff it out of the tube but nothing that you would notice on the skin. Goes on whitish but becomes transparent very quickly. Does, like other sunscreens, cause excess sweating. Here's the EWG list: http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2011sunscreen/best-sunscreens/best-beach-sport-sunscreens/

Great Sunscreen

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

Very natural, can be used on babies too. This product smells nice and it's quite dry, it does not smear.

Lovely sunscreen

Posted by 4699545075447841229 on Dec 14, 2014

I love this product - it's not greasy of full of harsh chemicals and feels lovely to wear. The only sunscreen I use now.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I spotted this sunscreen from Paula's Choice beautypedia. I like it :) Wonderful ingredients, physical sunscreen, easily spread over my face and it doesn't feel sticky or so, nor drying my face or causing my face to secrete more oil. I just love it. and have ordered my second tube :) But it does leave a slight whitish color on my face, I don't mind though. and I though 118ml would last a few months, but I just took one and a half or maybe two months to finish it, perhaps I use too much :(

Good for a ski instructor

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Jan 05, 2015

I make our own sunscreen from organic coconut oil, turmeric and a dash of milk thistle. That is in our 9,000 foot altitude our daily skin protection. Yet in winter with very bright sun/snow combination we need something extra. So I purchased this lovely Aubrey Organic Sunscreen. My husband who teaches skiing sometimes 49 hours per week says that it is working for him. So thanks for making this available.

Nice Sun Creme

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 01, 2016

I really like this Green Tea Version. It is in itself brownish-grey in colour so it does not make you white. Leaves a creamy feeling on the skin so it needs to be washed away in the evening before going to bed. Good working natural, waterproof sun creme. Please, you are warmly welcome to visit my page for more reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Not great under makeup

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Mar 19, 2012

I like that it is natural, but I never liked how it blended into the skin and how it looked under makeup, so now I just use it in the car when I need it on my hands and neck.

Great *** Muy recomendable

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 29, 2012

The main function to protect does perfectly, smells not too bad, and is easy to apply! *** Su fundamental función de proteger hace perfectamente, no huele mal y es fácil de aplicarlo!

Easy to spread

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Aug 22, 2012

Aubrey've done good job of making light fuild sunscreen. It contains both zinc oxide and titania but doesn't leave white traces. Greenish color actually works to make face tone even. Sunscreen has liquidish structure so it's quite easy to spread. Will buy it again.

Aubrey Organics Sunscreen

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 12, 2012

Very good. Works better than others regular sunscreens that i both in drugstores. My skin is not burned when I was at sea..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »