Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer2951538 on Jan 24, 2010

A friend recommended Sea Buckthorn Soap to help heal and prevent my teenage son’s acne. So I researched the product and decided that Aubrey Organics had good reviews and coupled with a good value. I decided to order two bars as I too have mild acne associated with my menstrual cycle. My goodness, I love this soap. My skin is soft, smells great and looks wonderful. Being a teen, my son does not always use the soap and we see the difference when he fails to use it. This soap is a cheap investment for clear skin. Even if you just want to try it to see if it works for you, it’s very inexpensive.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Nov 16, 2007

So far it seems to be helping with my Keratosis Pilaris.

luxurious soap

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008

Creamy, rich lather, leaves a nice emollient feeling. Lovely orange color. smells strongly of sandalwood, so beware if you don't like that smell. good value--lasts for ages if you keep it dry.

gentle, effective cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3162339 on May 10, 2010

I've long used Aubrey Organics products. Sea Buckthorn bath bar is gentle, effective, and smells good, too

Using it for KP

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Oct 06, 2009

I'm using this for my keratosis pilaris - seems to have helped a bit but time will tell how much it will help clear up the dreaded KP. Lasts about a month if using it once a day. Pleasant smell. will re-order.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1703895 on May 25, 2009

This soap is a great moisturizer and has a clean herbal scent. I am using it in combination with other Sea Buckthorn products in hopes to clear my KP up.

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer1068806 on Oct 14, 2009

This soap is gentle and very healing. Soothes old irritations and keeps new ones from becoming worse, in fact it helps heal. Lasts a long time. Scent is light. Will definitely buy again!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3329489 on Jan 19, 2009

it cleans properly and heals well

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2727053 on Dec 25, 2007

I have been using this product for a while now. It is wonderful for my skin, and I wash my hair with it as well. Most of all, I want to thank you for your prompt service. I received my order within a couple of days from the time I ordered it.

Great for rosacea

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Sep 18, 2008

I use this for as part of my skincare routine for rosacea and seems to work just as well as Face Doctor cleasing bar at a fraction of the cost. I also 1/2 & 1/2 of Tea Tree oil and cococnut oil, apply to my face for at least 4 minutes before using this bar, to treat the rosacea. It has been helping maintain my skin at a healthy manageable level.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »