Aubrey Organics, Nourishing Bath Bar, Sea Buckthorn, 4 oz (118 g)

Reviews 5-star

Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer2951538 on Jan 24, 2010

A friend recommended Sea Buckthorn Soap to help heal and prevent my teenage son’s acne. So I researched the product and decided that Aubrey Organics had good reviews and coupled with a good value. I decided to order two bars as I too have mild acne associated with my menstrual cycle. My goodness, I love this soap. My skin is soft, smells great and looks wonderful. Being a teen, my son does not always use the soap and we see the difference when he fails to use it. This soap is a cheap investment for clear skin. Even if you just want to try it to see if it works for you, it’s very inexpensive.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Nov 16, 2007

So far it seems to be helping with my Keratosis Pilaris.

luxurious soap

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008

Creamy, rich lather, leaves a nice emollient feeling. Lovely orange color. smells strongly of sandalwood, so beware if you don't like that smell. good value--lasts for ages if you keep it dry.

gentle, effective cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3162339 on May 10, 2010

I've long used Aubrey Organics products. Sea Buckthorn bath bar is gentle, effective, and smells good, too

Using it for KP

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Oct 06, 2009

I'm using this for my keratosis pilaris - seems to have helped a bit but time will tell how much it will help clear up the dreaded KP. Lasts about a month if using it once a day. Pleasant smell. will re-order.