Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, Vibrant Hydration, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 2-star

not a good conditioner

Posted by 5368757667210842062 on Nov 02, 2013

first of all, it has a really unpleasant smell, almost like bad smelling baby food. and after using it my hair became really tangled and really hard to comb through. one morning I spent about 15 mins just to comb through my hair, the amount of force I had to use was pretty damaging to my hair. I have fairly healthy and normal straight hair, never had this problem with any other conditioner. I saw the good review and wanted to try it. but it was just disappointing, and not worth the price.

Don't love it

Posted by Reviewer3284913 on Nov 16, 2010

This smells really nice and I love the list of ingredients, but it left my hair very stringy and greasy.

Side effect, Sting my scalp

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012

Sting my scalp. Almost all of aubrey products sting my scalp, which is not a good sign of being as natural and as organic. This is one that stand out the most for stinging my scalp. I dun care how soft my hair do get after conditioning.

Résultat moyen sur mon cheveu

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Feb 08, 2013

je ne le trouve pas vraiment nourrissant, la texture est très particulière. Le cheveux n'est pas vraiment assoupli après utilisation. Je ne commanderai plus.