leaves hair so soft ...

Posted by Reviewer1052441 on Dec 29, 2008

This products does not smell so good BUT you can feel its moisturizers penetrate the hair shaft on contact. So soothing and smoothing. I love this stuff :)

great conditioner from Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on Mar 14, 2010

I have used other Aubrey conditioners which I didn't care for, but this one is the best for my gray (and long) hair. I would recommend it highly.

Remedy for dry damaged hair *****

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on Jan 20, 2011

I used to have very sensitive scalp and dry damaged hair though, after having this conditioner... no fuss! My shoulder is clean and my hair is in ideal condition. The best use is to apply and leave for few minutes then to rinse by mild warm water. For emergency treatment after the sun or breach etc, it is also great to mix with a drop of olive oil to apply and wrap by cling film (from kitchen!) to leave for minutes then to rinse... it's an instant damaged hair revival! Better than normal oil pack, because it won't be greasy and sweet scent will remain slightly.

my go-to conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1782758 on Dec 20, 2012

I have fine, slightly wavy long hair that is prone to dryness. I use this conditioner after shampooing with Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose shampoo, and they are a great combo for my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair soft and shiny - I just love it.

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1627607 on Apr 21, 2009

I love to use this as a leave-in, it leaves my hair soft and manageable. Prompt delivery, great service!

My hair likes this

Posted by Reviewer2942086 on Feb 17, 2011

iHerb sent me a sample of this and the shampoo, and I was surprised at how good my hair felt and how well it styled when I used them. Many have written that they love the fragrance--I don't--but it's not awful. Also the instructions on the bottle say to "shake well," but I haven't figured out how to do that, because the formula is so thick. It certainly doesn't shake. I just squirt some out and apply it.

Worked well on my fine hair.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Aug 22, 2012

I'm a fan of Aubrey Organics, and thankful they stay true to their 'pure' mission. I have highly sensitive skin and their products have been great for that; No parabens, no silicone smoothers, no "perfumes" [they tend to use essential oils]. This conditioner did a great job on my fine hair and rinsed out very well.

not a good conditioner

Posted by 5368757667210842062 on Nov 02, 2013

first of all, it has a really unpleasant smell, almost like bad smelling baby food. and after using it my hair became really tangled and really hard to comb through. one morning I spent about 15 mins just to comb through my hair, the amount of force I had to use was pretty damaging to my hair. I have fairly healthy and normal straight hair, never had this problem with any other conditioner. I saw the good review and wanted to try it. but it was just disappointing, and not worth the price.

horrid smell and itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

sorry to say this did not agree with me. I really like the matching shampoo which smells lovely and works well but this conditioner smelt weird and I ended up with a terrible itchy scalp. I usually Love aubrey products so do not know if this was a one off but i would not recommend trying this unless you have smelt itfirst.

good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3173363 on Feb 06, 2011

smells nice, feels great all day long. good match for any kinds of aubrey shampoo. you must try it out.