works very good

Posted by Reviewer2731632 on Jun 10, 2008

All of Aubrey's products are wonderful.

Excellent Conditioner!

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

Smells great, awesome ingredients, and can be used as a conditioner, deep conditioner, leave in or styling aid. I will repurchase when there is sale. I also conditioner wash with this as well. One of the best out there.

good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3173363 on Feb 06, 2011

smells nice, feels great all day long. good match for any kinds of aubrey shampoo. you must try it out.

Great hair feeling

Posted by Reviewer2987499 on Nov 04, 2009

It smells wonderful and makes my hair looking great!

Worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Sep 16, 2009

I tried a small bottle of this before I splurged on the big one, and I was very impressed with it's conditioning abilities and I loved the smell! So, I'm glad I bought the big bottle and I know it will last for ages. Good stuff!

aubrey organics Rosa Mosqueta conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3194403 on Mar 04, 2011

Love this product for my dry over permed hair.

Very nice, but smells a little funny

Posted by Reviewer3104974 on Jul 20, 2013

I have the Rosa Mosqueta shampoo too, which smells nice, but the conditioner smells differently - more stale-like, somehow. However, I love the thick, rich texture! And after washing, the hair does smell of rose! I have lots of hair, but each hair is very thin and fine (fly away hair). Leaves my hair shiny.

Good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2297855 on Jun 12, 2010

I don't use conditioner very often however this seems like a fairly all round sort of conditioner.

Amazing

Posted by jadegrrrl on Nov 04, 2012

Excellent conditioner, very rich and nourishing but it feels a bit difficult to rinse out.

My hair is disappointed

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Oct 23, 2014

After years of conditioner hunting, I thought I'd found it in AO Rose Mosqueta. My fine, curly, and dry hair had a love affair with it for years until the new re-packaging (ingredients change). I used it has a DC and my hair would be soft and moisturized. Now, it doesn't properly condition at all even following the label. AO claims to still use the same ingredients, but my hair disagrees and is severely disappointed. I only give it a two because it surprisingly mixes well with my banana DC mix.