aubrey organics Rosa Mosqueta conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3194403 on Mar 04, 2011

Love this product for my dry over permed hair.

My hair likes this

Posted by Reviewer2942086 on Feb 17, 2011

iHerb sent me a sample of this and the shampoo, and I was surprised at how good my hair felt and how well it styled when I used them. Many have written that they love the fragrance--I don't--but it's not awful. Also the instructions on the bottle say to "shake well," but I haven't figured out how to do that, because the formula is so thick. It certainly doesn't shake. I just squirt some out and apply it.

horrid smell and itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

sorry to say this did not agree with me. I really like the matching shampoo which smells lovely and works well but this conditioner smelt weird and I ended up with a terrible itchy scalp. I usually Love aubrey products so do not know if this was a one off but i would not recommend trying this unless you have smelt itfirst.

good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3173363 on Feb 06, 2011

smells nice, feels great all day long. good match for any kinds of aubrey shampoo. you must try it out.

Remedy for dry damaged hair *****

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on Jan 20, 2011

I used to have very sensitive scalp and dry damaged hair though, after having this conditioner... no fuss! My shoulder is clean and my hair is in ideal condition. The best use is to apply and leave for few minutes then to rinse by mild warm water. For emergency treatment after the sun or breach etc, it is also great to mix with a drop of olive oil to apply and wrap by cling film (from kitchen!) to leave for minutes then to rinse... it's an instant damaged hair revival! Better than normal oil pack, because it won't be greasy and sweet scent will remain slightly.

Don't love it

Posted by Reviewer3284913 on Nov 16, 2010

This smells really nice and I love the list of ingredients, but it left my hair very stringy and greasy.

Good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2297855 on Jun 12, 2010

I don't use conditioner very often however this seems like a fairly all round sort of conditioner.

great conditioner from Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on Mar 14, 2010

I have used other Aubrey conditioners which I didn't care for, but this one is the best for my gray (and long) hair. I would recommend it highly.

rosa mosueta conditioner and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2103226 on Feb 20, 2010

because i loved the rosa mosqueta moisturizing lotion i wanted to try the shampoo and conditioner. i love them too. my hair is gray and can be kind of stiff. this shampoo and conditioner made my hair so soft. when i went to my to get my hair cut Christian commented on how soft my hair felt. I had to tell her about my new shampoo. I love it.

Great hair feeling

Posted by Reviewer2987499 on Nov 04, 2009

It smells wonderful and makes my hair looking great!