Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, Vibrant Hydration, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Worked well on my fine hair.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Aug 22, 2012

I'm a fan of Aubrey Organics, and thankful they stay true to their 'pure' mission. I have highly sensitive skin and their products have been great for that; No parabens, no silicone smoothers, no "perfumes" [they tend to use essential oils]. This conditioner did a great job on my fine hair and rinsed out very well.

not a good conditioner

Posted by 5368757667210842062 on Nov 02, 2013

first of all, it has a really unpleasant smell, almost like bad smelling baby food. and after using it my hair became really tangled and really hard to comb through. one morning I spent about 15 mins just to comb through my hair, the amount of force I had to use was pretty damaging to my hair. I have fairly healthy and normal straight hair, never had this problem with any other conditioner. I saw the good review and wanted to try it. but it was just disappointing, and not worth the price.

Changed formula, drying!! Don't buy!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Jul 01, 2014

I've used this for years and it was perfect! Not any more. Very drying!!!

horrid smell and itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

sorry to say this did not agree with me. I really like the matching shampoo which smells lovely and works well but this conditioner smelt weird and I ended up with a terrible itchy scalp. I usually Love aubrey products so do not know if this was a one off but i would not recommend trying this unless you have smelt itfirst.

good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3173363 on Feb 06, 2011

smells nice, feels great all day long. good match for any kinds of aubrey shampoo. you must try it out.