Great hair feeling

Posted by Reviewer2987499 on Nov 04, 2009

It smells wonderful and makes my hair looking great!

rosa mosueta conditioner and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2103226 on Feb 20, 2010

because i loved the rosa mosqueta moisturizing lotion i wanted to try the shampoo and conditioner. i love them too. my hair is gray and can be kind of stiff. this shampoo and conditioner made my hair so soft. when i went to my to get my hair cut Christian commented on how soft my hair felt. I had to tell her about my new shampoo. I love it.

100% Natural Ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 01, 2012

Great shampoo and conditioner for color- treated hair at a reasonable price. It improved the condition of dry damaged hair.

Excellent Conditioner!

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

Smells great, awesome ingredients, and can be used as a conditioner, deep conditioner, leave in or styling aid. I will repurchase when there is sale. I also conditioner wash with this as well. One of the best out there.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1545969 on Oct 31, 2011

conditioner requires a thorough rinsing with water, otherwise the hair will be oily.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1584567 on Jan 09, 2012

This conditioner makes my hair silky!

Amazing

Posted by jadegrrrl on Nov 04, 2012

Excellent conditioner, very rich and nourishing but it feels a bit difficult to rinse out.

Very nice, but smells a little funny

Posted by Reviewer3104974 on Jul 20, 2013

I have the Rosa Mosqueta shampoo too, which smells nice, but the conditioner smells differently - more stale-like, somehow. However, I love the thick, rich texture! And after washing, the hair does smell of rose! I have lots of hair, but each hair is very thin and fine (fly away hair). Leaves my hair shiny.

Good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2297855 on Jun 12, 2010

I don't use conditioner very often however this seems like a fairly all round sort of conditioner.

My hair is disappointed

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Oct 23, 2014

After years of conditioner hunting, I thought I'd found it in AO Rose Mosqueta. My fine, curly, and dry hair had a love affair with it for years until the new re-packaging (ingredients change). I used it has a DC and my hair would be soft and moisturized. Now, it doesn't properly condition at all even following the label. AO claims to still use the same ingredients, but my hair disagrees and is severely disappointed. I only give it a two because it surprisingly mixes well with my banana DC mix.