Very good lotion

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

This one seems to be one of the fattier lotions Aubrey makes, which is great for my hands! Unscented is great for the whole body and face but my hands need a bit more and this one has whatever my hands like!

Very very good

Posted by Oleana on May 05, 2014

The smell is too strong but texture is nice and it really heals my handsI! I ' ve got used to smell and now I even like it :))))

leaves my skin ORANGE

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Feb 14, 2013

I think it's the beta carotene in it, but I end up looking like I've got a bad fake tan on! Apart from this it's nice and moisturising and cooling, but also smells weird.

good

Posted by 5151303093475905801 on Mar 12, 2015

the smell is not very nice but it moisturises perfectly!

feels so good

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Jul 29, 2008

on my face...hands, legs..smooth and not greasy.

Skin feels like silk!

Posted by Reviewer3146813 on Jan 23, 2010

This is the best hand and body lotion that I have ever used! It leaves your skin feeling like silk and lasts for days even without repeated applications. I went so far as to purchase additional product and gave them to my mother, sister and nieces. They all loved it.

Lovely on the skin

Posted by 4980269887443850966 on Sep 29, 2012

As I have oliy skin, I was a little hesitant, but it absorbs quite well and leaves no oily residue.

Not sure about the smell

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Jun 23, 2012

Nice lotion but the fragrance is quite strong on me...I'll probably only use this as a hand cream for this reason.

Beware if sensitive to smells

Posted by Reviewer2285844 on Mar 21, 2010

I've never been one to complain about a product's scent since that is not what makes a product effective. Also, I tend to like all scents so it never bothers me. But this is one of the worst smelling scents I've ever come across. Now I know Aubrey usually has strong smelling lotions, but this one is not good. I would say this is not a lotion for a female as it has a manly scent. This smells like a old fashioned spicy old man's cheap aftershave. If you're ok with that, then go for it. Aside from the scent this lotion is a little richer than say the Rosa Mosqueta, but too bad for the scent. I can't wait to finish the bottle. I will not be buying this again.

Great Lotion!!

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010

No silicone based ingredients!! Goes on really smooth. Feels like silk with 100% natural ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »