Formula has changed

Posted by Reviewer1218008 on Feb 28, 2014

This used to be my favorite shampoo, I loved the light rose fragrance and it left such a nice soft scent in my hair that I could smell all day. NOT ANYMORE!! Aubrey has changed the formula due to customer requests for more lather. It now smells absolutely horrible, really awful, so bad in my opinion that I threw mine in the garbage. Please bring back the old fragrance Aubrey, I didn't have an issue with lather, it lathered fine for me.

Oh, no!

Posted by 5313846129549177914 on Mar 15, 2014

I used to love this shampoo, but I now got the new formula and I just hate it! The smell, what it does to the hair and scalp. Please bring the old version. Please!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. THEY'VE CHANGED THE FORMULATION AND IT STINKS!

Posted by quakerorts on May 01, 2014

This so-called Rosa Mosqueta shampoo that used to smell and work so good, has be changed to apple scented and it smells like sickeningly sweet cheap bubble gum. I need to find a new shampoo.

Changed formula!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Apr 20, 2014

This used to be my holy grail shampoo, THE best i have ever had, making my hair look shiny and perfect. But now Aubrey has change their formula! The shampoo has gone from extraordinary good to a really bad product! The scent is now different which does not bother me (is now more fruitier, candy like). It lahters more with the new formula which for some people could be a plus. BUT the very sad part is that the result from the new formula is a disaster. The hair gets so so so dry with the new formula and tons of conditioner will not be helping. (and I should mention I do not have particulary dry hair from the beginning). I have only used the new formula shampoo three times and my hair (which used to be shiny and vibrant looking) is already about to get into totally a dry mess. Even my hairdresser commented on that my hair was now dry. Would NOT recommend. Please Aubrey change back to the old excellent formula!!!

New formula hurts my scalp and skin :(

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Jan 18, 2014

I started using this shampoo a couple of years ago and loved the beautiful healthy hair and scalp it left me with. I have a very sensitive scalp. But the new formula (yes, more foam, is that so good?) seriously damaged my skin, making it red and flaky like when I use a supermarket shampoo (I wish I could upload a photo of my forefront after use, is that dramatic). Plus, the new sickly sweet smell is horrid. I'm going to try a different shampoo but I am worried that this may mean bye bye Aubrey Organics. What a shame :/

product has been changed

Posted by Reviewer3181710 on Jun 23, 2014

It was my favourite shampoo, but now it has been changed to worse side. I won't buy it again because of drying effect to my hair and unpleasant cheap smell. Return the old formula, please.

Formula has changed, don't buy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Jul 01, 2014

I've used this for years and loved it but they changed the formula and it's VERY drying now! Why mess with a good thing??? They've also added a lot of ingredients with the word Lauroyl or Lauryl in them. It was not needed before so I don't know why they felt they had to change it. Sigh, now I gotta fond another natural shampoo and conditioner.

Didn't like it

Posted by 5446039456188116002 on Aug 30, 2012

I bought this shampoo because of great reviews here but was very disappointed with the purchase. It is my first shampoo without SLS and I cant compare to any other brands. It is very drying for my hair and I it doesn't clean it properly. The shampoo doesn't lather on my hair at all, not sure if something to do with the water or something else. Overall, don't like this shampoo.

NOOOO!

Posted by Reviewer2287914 on Mar 27, 2009

My goal is to review things so others dont make same mistakes...I use reviews a lot to help me buy something. i was stoked to get this shampoo....but its 1. dyring 2.hard to wash out. it doenst lather but that doesnt bother me b/c i wanted something w/o sodium larueyl/laureth sulfates. very very dissapointed.

Pas la même compo qu'indiqué sur la fiche produit !!??

Posted by Nereide on Dec 19, 2013

Je suis très déçue. J'avais préalablement acheté une dose voyage que j'avais adoré, mais en recevant le grand format je constate que le produit n'est pas le même : l'odeur est infâme, la compo différente et le résultat sur mes cheveux bof bof ! Du coup j'ai racheté des doses voyage qui semblent avoir l'ancienne compo, mais pour combien de temps...? Sur le site d'Aubrey Organics la nouvelle compo est bien indiquée, la fiche produit ne semble pas être à jour sur iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »