Please bring back original formula!

Posted by Reviewer1217912 on Jan 21, 2014

I've been using this shampoo for over a year, and the original formula was amazing and made my hair shine. This formula just tangles up my hair and dries it up. Aubrey organics - please bring Back the original formula!!!

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905452 on Mar 24, 2009

The shampoo works fine, but I don't care for the smell -- too mediciny.

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1627607 on Apr 21, 2009

This was a bit surprising- didn't sud up my hair as I am used to. I don't particularly like the smell (like dog shampoo!), I won't likely be ordering this again. However, good service from iHErb.com!

aubrey organics, Rosa Mosqueta

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on May 24, 2010

okay. didn't really make my hair feel any differently than any of the other shampoos that i have been using.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Jul 28, 2010

Not thrilled. Doesn't lather up well.

not the right product for me

Posted by Reviewer1162318 on Aug 29, 2010

a little drying, perhaps better for oilier hair than mine. At 50 maybe not my best product choice.

I wish I loved it

Posted by Reviewer3284913 on Nov 16, 2010

The ingredients list is just what I like to see, but somehow this wasn't very compatible with my hair. It smells really nice, but my hair was limp and only stayed clean looking for a few hours. After that it looked like it needed to be washed again. Disappointing, as I would really love to find something that is totally natural and nourishing and works for my hair.

Washes good, but dries my hair

Posted by Reviewer1834829 on Feb 11, 2011

Washes good, but dries my hair very much... I vaven't felt its nourishing effect. Has herbal smell.

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2618195 on Feb 02, 2012

it does not lather up as much as other shampoos that contain sls but that was expected.the smell is fine but it did not moisturize my hair at all.all in all it was just indifferent

Not efficient

Posted by -zizi- on Jun 08, 2012

It cleans hair well, has nice smell and colour, but is not efficient at all. I know that natural products tend to be less soapy. But I had to use this shampoo in bigger amount than usual or wash my hair twice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »