Formula has changed

Posted by Reviewer1218008 on Feb 28, 2014

This used to be my favorite shampoo, I loved the light rose fragrance and it left such a nice soft scent in my hair that I could smell all day. NOT ANYMORE!! Aubrey has changed the formula due to customer requests for more lather. It now smells absolutely horrible, really awful, so bad in my opinion that I threw mine in the garbage. Please bring back the old fragrance Aubrey, I didn't have an issue with lather, it lathered fine for me.

Oh, no!

Posted by 5313846129549177914 on Mar 15, 2014

I used to love this shampoo, but I now got the new formula and I just hate it! The smell, what it does to the hair and scalp. Please bring the old version. Please!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. THEY'VE CHANGED THE FORMULATION AND IT STINKS!

Posted by quakerorts on May 01, 2014

This so-called Rosa Mosqueta shampoo that used to smell and work so good, has be changed to apple scented and it smells like sickeningly sweet cheap bubble gum. I need to find a new shampoo.

Changed formula!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Apr 20, 2014

This used to be my holy grail shampoo, THE best i have ever had, making my hair look shiny and perfect. But now Aubrey has change their formula! The shampoo has gone from extraordinary good to a really bad product! The scent is now different which does not bother me (is now more fruitier, candy like). It lahters more with the new formula which for some people could be a plus. BUT the very sad part is that the result from the new formula is a disaster. The hair gets so so so dry with the new formula and tons of conditioner will not be helping. (and I should mention I do not have particulary dry hair from the beginning). I have only used the new formula shampoo three times and my hair (which used to be shiny and vibrant looking) is already about to get into totally a dry mess. Even my hairdresser commented on that my hair was now dry. Would NOT recommend. Please Aubrey change back to the old excellent formula!!!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

After looking through the ingredients of almost all the “natural” shampoo on iherb, you find that they all contain either of the followings; preservatives such as sodium benzoate, sulfates such sodium lauryl sulfate, hidden sulfates such sodium coco sulfate (just another diluted SLS with exact chemical structure) and many other chemical names such as polysorbate 20. Aubrey Organic is the only shampoo brand to be chemical free! (Not counting castile soap which is also all natural but it is not specialised shampoo). The downside is that none of the shampoo by Aubrey lathers well so you probably use more of the shampoo. Otherwise, it will be hard to wash the hair scalp or hair, especially if you have thick hair. (in my case). I also like that the ingredients are biodegrade, suitable for vegetarians and not tested on animal (important!). All conventional chemical shampoo is tested on animals! Why? There are simply too many chemicals in it. Many are reactive and causes allergies therefore they test it on animals first in order to avoid possible lawsuits in future. This product smells just nice and not too strong As for the moisturizing effect, I find that the effect is moderate at best. Helping to rinse away chlorine and minerals seems another additional benefit though there is no way to tell. As for regards to protecting fading of colors, I can't tell since I have no colored hair. Nevertheless, it is a good shampoo for all hair type! Check out my page for more reviews!

New formula hurts my scalp and skin :(

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Jan 18, 2014

I started using this shampoo a couple of years ago and loved the beautiful healthy hair and scalp it left me with. I have a very sensitive scalp. But the new formula (yes, more foam, is that so good?) seriously damaged my skin, making it red and flaky like when I use a supermarket shampoo (I wish I could upload a photo of my forefront after use, is that dramatic). Plus, the new sickly sweet smell is horrid. I'm going to try a different shampoo but I am worried that this may mean bye bye Aubrey Organics. What a shame :/

product has been changed

Posted by Reviewer3181710 on Jun 23, 2014

It was my favourite shampoo, but now it has been changed to worse side. I won't buy it again because of drying effect to my hair and unpleasant cheap smell. Return the old formula, please.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 07, 2007

This is an excellent shampoo, and is my favorite of the Aubrey line. It leaves my hair clean, shiney, and managble. It does not dry my hair which most shampoos will do. The scent is very beautiful, soothing, balancing. If you hair is not very wet it won't lather like conventional shampoos: just add water to your hair and it lathers up great! :)

Please bring back original formula!

Posted by Reviewer1217912 on Jan 21, 2014

I've been using this shampoo for over a year, and the original formula was amazing and made my hair shine. This formula just tangles up my hair and dries it up. Aubrey organics - please bring Back the original formula!!!

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008

I was losing a lot of hair due to 'premenopausal' hormone fluctuations, and this shampoo reduced the amount of hair I would find on my comb. Very gentle and smells terrific.