Natural and good for you

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 18, 2011

I would love this more if it didn't tangle my hair. The conditioner sorts it out, but the shampoo alone seems quite drying, although I love that it is all-natural.

a little disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1545969 on Oct 31, 2011

after shampoo your hair is very hard - be sure to use a balm or conditioner for hair.

A tad disappointed with this one.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

Aubrey Organics has a fantastic reputation for being pure and clean and with my sensitive skin I gave it a try. It smelled lovely but I found that it didn't lather very well and after about two weeks of use, my long fine hair was getting very weighed down. I found myself in need of stripping my hair of the shampoo and conditioner about once every two weeks. I used it for about 1.5 months and gave the rest to a friend.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3232345 on Mar 24, 2012

I expected something better, but this is my first natural shampoo, so maybe everything is alright. It leaves my hair clean and the smell is nice, but for one washing i need musch shampoo:) Next time i will try other AO shampoo.

rosa mosqueta shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1596956 on Feb 18, 2012

If you have a dry hair, don't try that. With my hair type this shampoo doesn't work. I understand that it is sulfate-free but it cost too much to make lather, and i have to wast too much product to get it. At least my scalp isn't flaking anymore. i probably purchase the dry hair one.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905452 on Mar 24, 2009

The shampoo works fine, but I don't care for the smell -- too mediciny.

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1627607 on Apr 21, 2009

This was a bit surprising- didn't sud up my hair as I am used to. I don't particularly like the smell (like dog shampoo!), I won't likely be ordering this again. However, good service from iHErb.com!

Pas la même compo qu'indiqué sur la fiche produit !!??

Posted by Nereide on Dec 19, 2013

Je suis très déçue. J'avais préalablement acheté une dose voyage que j'avais adoré, mais en recevant le grand format je constate que le produit n'est pas le même : l'odeur est infâme, la compo différente et le résultat sur mes cheveux bof bof ! Du coup j'ai racheté des doses voyage qui semblent avoir l'ancienne compo, mais pour combien de temps...? Sur le site d'Aubrey Organics la nouvelle compo est bien indiquée, la fiche produit ne semble pas être à jour sur iherb.

Good Natural Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Feb 20, 2009

I've used this shampoo for years and still love it. I have tried others but I always come back to this one. I like the way it cleans without using any harmful chemicals.

Fantastic Shampoo

Posted by australia on Mar 20, 2011

Smells amazing and lathers well. I was really just looking for a natural shampoo that performs the same as 'the chemical ones', but this shampoo really exceeded my expectations. I have long hair and mostly split, dry ends, but this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky and makes it looks a whole lot healthier too! Also experienced about a 50% decline in hair loss when combing hair. Amazing, just love it.