Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo, Vibrant Hydration, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Favourite organic shampoo for the decade.

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on Jun 28, 2010

Aubrey Organic's Rosa Mosqueta shampoo and conditioner are my favourite for the decade now. I have very dry sensitive skin, even on my scalp, so when I used chemical shampoo I have had flaky scalp sometimes and that time I easily had sun damage on my hair as well. But now, I have very long hair that is kept in great condition with these products. My hair is thick, straight and no more flaky... thanks to this product that is very gentle and mild. I have tried other organic shampoos but after all I come back to this.

Very nice!!!

Posted by Reviewer1205783 on Jun 28, 2012

This shampoo is very nicу for my blonded hair. hair is shiny and revitalized. I have now new hair grouwing rapidly. I think it is because if the 100% natural ingredients.

Posted by kellychang on Nov 20, 2010

i love this shampoo! if you are thinking to try it just try it! u will love it

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Dec 13, 2012

This is a nice gentle shampoo. Cleans well, but doesn't strip hair of moisture. Pleasant fragrance too.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2835808 on Jan 08, 2013

I have tried the Camomile and the Blue Camomile shampoo before. The Rosa Mosqueta shampoo is thick like the Blue Camomile and has a lovely, peppery rose scent. It suds well and doesn't dry out your hair.