Shine and hold

Posted by KMcCormick on Jun 28, 2012

Fighting the humidity, I've been wearing my hair in an updo every summer day, and with a light spritz of this over the top, I'm very happy with both the shine and the hold. And I especially love that it doesn't make me feel sticky (especially if I accidentally get some on my face) like a conventional hairspray would!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 15, 2013

Smell is weird but still like this product. A little bit hard to get it out from the bottle.Must shake well.

Fantastic Hairspray

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on Jul 09, 2013

For a Natural Hairspray this works very well and smells lovely

good product

Posted by Reviewer3315421 on Jan 08, 2012

not heavy, shiny

Light hold

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Sep 22, 2012

Nice hairspray, gives a little hold and has a nice fresh scent.

Its good

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

very good product, doesnt make your hair sticky. Has lots of alkohol in it, so it might make your hair drier. Not for every day use for sure. Otherwise, nice product.

great daily hair product..

Posted by 5540911244705248226 on Jun 26, 2013

i love the smell.. and texture of this spray... it doesn't way down my hair as other products...

Doesn't give a firm hold, strong smell

Posted by 4943035106376538876 on Jun 08, 2014

I've been using the hairspray for about a week now. The hairspray doesn't really give a firm hold for your hair and it comes with a very strong organic-y kind of smell. The plus side is that it is USDA approved, which is quite rare for a hairspray.

frustrating

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Mar 06, 2012

It is too bad it is difficult to release product from spray nozzle as this product smells nice. It is good to smooth back wiry broken hair strands WHEN IT COMES OUT OF THE SPRAY NOZZLE. I have to soak the whole bottle in very hot water for several minutes just to get 2 spritzes. I need about 8 spritzes so this gets to be very annoying. I'm afraid to transfer to another bottle just yet as I wonder if the product is clogging the packaging.