10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Evening Primrose Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nourishing and healing organic evening primrose oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 15, 2014

Love this oil. Rich in linoleic, alpha-linoleic, beta-linoleic, gamma-linoleic, stearic, aspartic, palmitic, ellagic, p-coumaric polyunsaturated fatty acids, amino acids (arginine, cysteine, phenylalanine, glutamine, glycine, histamine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, proline, threonine, tyrosine, valine), vitamin C, pota ssium, magnesium, manganese, ammonia, copper, boron, iron, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, evening primrose oil does wonders for the skin and is suitable for all skin and hair types. Its properties are superb: it deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encouraging cell renewal, reducing redness and inflammation, calming itching, improving its elasticity and complexion, evening out the skin tone, preventing dryness and dehydration and protecting against premature aging. Not only is it great for dry skin, it's also beneficial to oily, combination and acne-prone skin. Due to its ability to to mimic the skin's sebum, it acts as a signal to the pores to stop producing any more sebum. It has the same regulating and balancing effect on oily scalp and hair, helping break down oils, clean hair follicles and remove dirt. Evening primrose oil is also an effective and natural treatment for acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, sunburn, dry, flaky and itchy scalp, as well as many other skin and hair conditions, and known for preventing and reducing scars, stretch marks and razor bumps, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, restoring luster to dull and lifeless hair, strengthening weak and brittle nails and even alleviating muscle pain. I've been diluting it with water, as recommended, and using it on my face and hands, and I've noticed that the condition of my skin has improved: my complexion has improved, my skin tone has even out, there's no redness or irritation, my acne has cleared up, my scalp is healthier and no longer dry, itchy and flaky. Glad I discovered this amazing and versatile oil.

Evening Primroses - a healthy skin Blessing

Posted by 4646150237643507044 on Dec 25, 2012

Aubrey Organics are some of the best products on the market! I use many of them and have no allergic reactions and they keep my mature skin radiant - along with the organic healthy diet and exercise!

润而不腻

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

皮肤干燥的时候,我会加几滴到常用的面霜或乳液里,皮肤马上就会得到很好的滋润,而且不会油腻。这样用的话,一瓶可以用很久。

Aubrey Organics Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3348201 on Feb 12, 2012

Was disappointed when I got this to see you should not take it internally which was what I bought it for. Not the fault of Aubrey Organics but I don't believe it was in the description. I put some in my body lotion and it's a good place for it.

amazin

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 27, 2012

was dropping this stuff into homemade lotions and facial serums. it adds a softness and complexity to anything you create, so you really do not need much since it is quite strong. had to stop putting it onto my face since it caused me to break out, but when applied to my body in the concoction of a whole body lotion, it absorbed swiftly and left a nice sheen on my arms, legs, and overall frame.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »