good for straightening your hair

Posted by Haanresidence on Apr 27, 2010

good for straightening your hair, keeps it soft and is protective. still figuring the right amount to use, as too much will leave the hair look oily

I think it's too little

Posted by Reviewer2588527 on Nov 21, 2011

To do hot treatments you need more oil, this is way too little, but it works great!

This is a good oil

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012

but the bottle was a little bit smaller then I expected (I should perhaps read the descriptions a little bit better ;) ). I like to pour some of this with a little olive oil in my bath.

good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jul 10, 2013

Well.. Its jojoba oil... Not much to say about that. Good for sealing moisture. The bottle i got is leaking.

Jojoba Oil Review

Posted by 5382998928713596102 on Jul 24, 2015

I have been using this product for a minimum of 20 years. I use it specifically on my hair. It gives it great shine and enhances the curl. I really love it for those reasons. I also want to thank seller for such a speedy delivery. That was great.

good price, good oil

Posted by 5104131366668440046 on Aug 18, 2015

I use jojoba oil on my hair and body especially in the winter. This one moisturizes well and doesn't leave sticky feeling. Smells fresh. (I've used now oil before and they often smell rancid.)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Use it to remove makeup

Nice!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I love jojoba oil. It's a great make-up remover and moisturizer. I would give it five stars if i was in a glass bottle. Aura Cacia jojoba oil is cheaper, though.

good

Posted by Reviewer2659026 on May 18, 2011

i bought this for ma baby boy~ I think it's good for dry skin.