Best makeup remover!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

I started using this (on a cotton pad) to remove all of my makeup (eye makeup and foundation) before washing my face. I was concerned about it worsening my acne, but it didn't. In fact I have had noticeably fewer breakouts since using this. I love it!

Jojoba Oil Review

Posted by 5382998928713596102 on Jul 24, 2015

I have been using this product for a minimum of 20 years. I use it specifically on my hair. It gives it great shine and enhances the curl. I really love it for those reasons. I also want to thank seller for such a speedy delivery. That was great.

good price, good oil

Posted by 5104131366668440046 on Aug 18, 2015

I use jojoba oil on my hair and body especially in the winter. This one moisturizes well and doesn't leave sticky feeling. Smells fresh. (I've used now oil before and they often smell rancid.)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Use it to remove makeup

good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jul 10, 2013

Well.. Its jojoba oil... Not much to say about that. Good for sealing moisture. The bottle i got is leaking.

I think it's too little

Posted by Reviewer2588527 on Nov 21, 2011

To do hot treatments you need more oil, this is way too little, but it works great!

This is a good oil

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012

but the bottle was a little bit smaller then I expected (I should perhaps read the descriptions a little bit better ;) ). I like to pour some of this with a little olive oil in my bath.

good jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer3173363 on Feb 06, 2011

this is good for bath treatment, but not so good as leave-in treatment coz it could look to oily. oil itself feels really natural.

The package is terrible!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

Well, I believe that all Aubrey products are good, but all their packaging just sucks. A half of the product is just wasted and in the result I have to wash my bathroom from oily spots. The usage of this product is just FRUSTRATING!

Really nice staff