aubrey organimals, dip and creme rinse

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Jan 12, 2009

great scent, leaves fur soft

worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1703895 on May 25, 2009

Great herbal smell and good for pets.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Jul 02, 2009

I only buy Aubrey Pet Shampoo and Dip and Rinse for my dogs. Their skin doesn't dry out and their coat is shiny! I highly recommend!

great for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Jul 04, 2008

i have three chihuahuas, who, because they sleep in bed with us, get bathed often. we started to use an organic, natural shampoo for them which was working really well until i tried this. this smells fantastic on them, and the smell lasts longer than human shampoo. i recommend this above any dog shampoo or even regular people shampoo, which are all very harsh, awful products. this is awesome. kudos to aubrey, i'll be buying this again.

Best dog creme rinse by far!

Posted by Reviewer1627416 on Nov 21, 2008

I have tried everything and this is the best creme rinse I have found with all the extra chemicals and preservatives! You will love the shampoo and grooming spray as well!

Good and safe

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Dec 22, 2008

Smells good, and my dog doesn't itch herself as much as she used to with other soap.

makes my dog's fur nice and soft...

Posted by Reviewer1790490 on Nov 21, 2008

I used this along with the shampoo to give my Dalmatian a bath, and it's made her fur very soft and lovely.

Good!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 10, 2010

Aubrey is one of my favourite companies. All their products are REAL (meaning, no chemicals are added). This conditioner is great, but I did use about half the bottle on two small/medium sized dogs. Still, awesome product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1010581 on Feb 16, 2011

leaves fur soft, clean and nice smelling

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873114 on Apr 24, 2011

I love the way this product works on my long-haired Dachshund. Once I dry her off, it's a breeze to brush her. Makes her coat shiny and she smells good, too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »