FANTASTIC Creme Rinse Product for Dogs!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

Average

Posted by Reviewer1763170 on Dec 12, 2011

Am still on the hunt for a better shampoo.

Very thin rinse, leaves my dogs skin and hair dry, stong scent

Posted by Reviewer1284897 on Oct 30, 2011

I was really disappointed in this product... first of all it has a REALLY STRONG scent! It's supposed to be all natural, yet it's smell is so perfume-like that I'm unsure about the honesty of this claim... I know that Aubrey Organics is usually a great brand, but I'm not sure about their pet products. I also bought the Grooming Spray and am disappointed in it as well. The rinse is so thin, it has the consistency of water, that I don't think it should be called a creme rinse at all! It leaves my dog's skin and fur dry, unless I dump the product all over him (which is wasteful and expensive) I bought this product to help my dog with his most recent episode of "allergy skin";he has many food allergies caused by vaccination use (before I became educated on the subject)... and this product has been of little use, even though relief of allergy skin is listed as a primary use. It even irritated his skin more in an area where I didn't rinse the product out well enough. He began scratching intensely within minutes of towel drying... so I rinsed him again and he seemed to be fine... very disappointed!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2998789 on Sep 23, 2011

It's great rinse for my sheltie, and i like the smell

tangle free doggy!

Posted by Reviewer1954384 on Sep 14, 2011

I use this as a rinse after bathing my long haired dog and it helps to smoothen her coat and reduce tangles. I like that it does not have any artificial fragrances or preservatives and does not irritate her skin.

nice scent and is creamy

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Sep 10, 2011

at first i thought the scent of this conditioner was going to be way too strong, but as soon I used it... my dog just smelled nice and clean. the scent did not linger and was not strong. I have only used this once so far, but I really like it so far. Its rich and creamy and I hope it helps keep my dogs skin healthy :-)

What a dog rinse

Posted by craftygirl on Aug 05, 2011

This is so great, never would I have thought to use a rinse but it makes such a difference. Her fur is so soft and it adds to the freshness of her shampoo. Will always buy

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873114 on Apr 24, 2011

I love the way this product works on my long-haired Dachshund. Once I dry her off, it's a breeze to brush her. Makes her coat shiny and she smells good, too.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1010581 on Feb 16, 2011

leaves fur soft, clean and nice smelling

Good!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 10, 2010

Aubrey is one of my favourite companies. All their products are REAL (meaning, no chemicals are added). This conditioner is great, but I did use about half the bottle on two small/medium sized dogs. Still, awesome product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »