Aubrey Organics, Pure Aloe Vera, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Purest aloe vera

Posted by 5678740937874207233 From Argentina on May 08, 2013

This is the cleanest, purest formula of aloe vera available on the site. All the other brands include lots of other chemicals or ingredients, and Aubrey´s simply has the cleanest ingredient list, just aloe vera and very few other ingredients. I use it as daily face moisturizer and I love it, does not cause breakouts or irritate skin. Beware, the texture is completely liquid, almost as water, which takes some time getting used to, and if used alone and/or in cold weather it may make you feel like it´s not moisturizing enough. I use it alone during summer, and with neem oil during winter for additional moisture. You only need 4/5 drops to cover your entire face, so the bottle lasts a long time. The dispenser is effective and doesn´t make you waste product.

great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3020750 From California on Sep 21, 2008

I have sensitive, dry skin and I have found that a thin layer of this on my face every morning really goes a long way to keep my skin looking and feeling it's best. I use it on cuts and burns on myself and my animals w/ great results. I always keep an extra bottle on hand because I never want to run out!

very good!!!

Posted by viki95 From Israel on Jul 05, 2012

тоник с алое .очень хорошо заживляет ранки на лице и предотвращает появление новых . встряхнуть перед использованием. хранить в холодильнике после открытия. запах не очень приятный,но быстро исчезает. ********* tonic with aloe. very good healing wounds on the face and prevents new ones. Shake before using.refrigerate after opening. the smell is not very pleasant, but quickly disappears. ********* טוניק עם אלוורה. טוב מרפא פצעים על הפנים ומונע חדשים. לנער לפני השימוש. לשים במקרר לאחר הפתיחה ריח לא נעים , אבל נעלם מהר

Amazing! But such a small container :(

Posted by naturalorganic From Sweden on Nov 08, 2013

I wish the container was bigger! This one didn't last long, I can say. I used it every morning and evening and it made my face much clearer and nicer looking. I love it! It smells really nice too! :)

Pure and perfect

Posted by Reviewer2828609 From District of Columbia on Sep 05, 2008

Free of silicone and harmful chemicals, moisturizes my hair, protects and heals my skin--purity is the most important thing, silicones wreck my hair!, will buy forever.