Smells really bad.

Posted by 5569924276988090305 on Oct 12, 2014

I bought this product to use on my face but was unable to stand the smell. I have an aloe vera potted plant in my home and often use the aloe vera gel on my face. I had never experience the stinky smell from my aloe vera when applied on my face. I won't buy this product again. The other drawback is that it is just so watery.

aloe vera????

Posted by 5575766433140872642 on Nov 19, 2015

I did't expect to buy so watery and didn't notice any difference on skin from using it.

Too watery

Posted by ashleyng on Jul 30, 2012

Was not expecting it too be so watery. Very difficult to use. Will not buy again.

not for me

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

I have allergy, makes my face swell.

;)

Posted by Reviewer1927000 on Aug 02, 2011

I didn't expect to get a water... but I will use it of course, because I have spent the money. Maybe there is some vitamins...

bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2622919 on Nov 13, 2011

I regret buying this. The smell is so strange, impossible to put it on face. Even I put it on legs, it still smells bad. The ingredients are great though.

Disappointing Product

Posted by Reviewer2486758 on May 01, 2009

I expected this product to be a gel type of aloe vera. But... it is a very liquidy consistency, which makes it difficult to use and rather messy. I would NOT order this product again.

No difference!

Posted by 5281352192282882332 on Apr 13, 2015

I didn't notice any difference in my oily sensitive skin! I think it made my pores more noticeable.

didn't understand this item

Posted by anioto on Jun 15, 2013

I did not expect to get the water. Difficult to apply, because of liquid consistency. Any effect.