Smells really bad.

Posted by 5569924276988090305 on Oct 12, 2014

I bought this product to use on my face but was unable to stand the smell. I have an aloe vera potted plant in my home and often use the aloe vera gel on my face. I had never experience the stinky smell from my aloe vera when applied on my face. I won't buy this product again. The other drawback is that it is just so watery.

Too watery

Posted by ashleyng on Jul 30, 2012

Was not expecting it too be so watery. Very difficult to use. Will not buy again.

not for me

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

I have allergy, makes my face swell.

Liquid Form

Posted by 5385257678409770364 on Aug 12, 2016

Pale yellow liquid. I prefer a gel-like product.

Grapefruit extract listed as 2nd ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1171457 on Aug 28, 2016

Lists grapefruit extract as second ingredient - very disappointed. Read all the (decent) scientific research about the way grapefruit extract is extracted (supported by renowned MD's) and if your health is on your mind you would not want to use it anymore. Highly disappointed that Aubrey Organics does not take the health of their customers more serious. A pity since this product seemed to keep the hair moisturized.

;)

Posted by Reviewer1927000 on Aug 02, 2011

I didn't expect to get a water... but I will use it of course, because I have spent the money. Maybe there is some vitamins...

aloe vera????

Posted by 5575766433140872642 on Nov 19, 2015

I did't expect to buy so watery and didn't notice any difference on skin from using it.

Disappointing Product

Posted by Reviewer2486758 on May 01, 2009

I expected this product to be a gel type of aloe vera. But... it is a very liquidy consistency, which makes it difficult to use and rather messy. I would NOT order this product again.

bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2622919 on Nov 13, 2011

I regret buying this. The smell is so strange, impossible to put it on face. Even I put it on legs, it still smells bad. The ingredients are great though.

didn't understand this item

Posted by anioto on Jun 15, 2013

I did not expect to get the water. Difficult to apply, because of liquid consistency. Any effect.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »