Too runny and drying

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

Unforunately it did the exact opposite on my face than it´s purpose.

watery

Posted by 4950259368910756368 on Mar 02, 2016

Very watery, doesnt seem pure to me

would not recommend to sensitive skin user

Posted by 5593741437388363679 on May 13, 2014

I was wanna use it for a toner mask to reduce the redness on my skin, but it gave even more redness. Surely it cannot claim my skin, and smell is..umm...not very pleasant for me. Maybe it is just not for me. I am not sure what to do with it now. the two star are for the vegan and natural ingredient, and the biodegradable contents.

aloe

Posted by 5030946988872781333 on Nov 19, 2013

It's ok

a bit dry

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 29, 2013

It could dry out the skin!!! Caution!

Too much fragrance for me.

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 16, 2013

This may be a very nice product, but it has way too much fragrance for me. I just can't use it. But if you don't mind fragrance: I have found iherb service exceptional, and I am always astounded by my savings! And I have never had to pay one cent for shipping!

trop liquide et peu efficace

Posted by Gamraska on Apr 08, 2013

Ressemble exactement à de l'eau: liquide transparent incolore et inodore Je l'ai utilisé plusieurs fois comme tonique sur le visage ou en ai rajouté dans des préparations maison de masques visage (argile rose) ou cheveux (huile de coco ou ricin) J'ai cependant le sentiment qu'il s’évapore avant d'agir, et je lui préfère de loin le gel aroma zone qui lui a des effets bluffants tous usages confondus

복합성피부인 저!

Posted by Reviewer3324993 on Mar 16, 2011

얼굴에 바르니 트러블이 생기네요. 그냥 온몸에 바릅니다;; 그리고.. 여름 지나고 그냥 상온에 뒀더니 상했어요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 이물질 투여한 것도 아닌데 참 나 ㅠㅠㅠ

don't like the consistency

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Feb 23, 2011

It's like water. I thought people were exagerating but no. Don't think there is much aloe vera in this.

Too watery

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

This used to be a fantastic product. However, recent batches of it seem to be more watery, making it difficult to stay on the skin. This product used to feature more Vitamin E, making it easier to apply. Please go back to the old formula. It was the best.