Runny Liquid

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

I did not expect this to be a runny liquid. Nowhere in the description of the product does it clarify the consistency of this product, I wish they did. I was expecting something with a more gel like consistency. Because it was so runny, I had trouble figuring out how to use it. Ended up putting it in a spray bottle to spritz over my face whenever I need a quick pick me up. It's alright, just another nice-to-have product in my opinion.

Okay....

Posted by Reviewer1263310 on Apr 16, 2011

This product is more like toner than moisturizer... Not what I expected,but still like it.

ok - natural

Posted by 4970705646497019714 on Feb 04, 2015

bought because it was the only one I could find on iherb that is pure aloe vera and doesn't have nasties. But it's very watery and didn't react that well on my skin.

Conforting, but too liquid

Posted by 5396354204553057499 on Aug 19, 2014

I am finding this too liquid - more like a tonic than a gel, so it's a little hard to apply on my skin.

as clean as it gets, but watery

Posted by 4690379750832192021 on Oct 22, 2016

This is by far the cleanest aloe I can find, but it's totally watery. Making it hard to apply. I ended up finishing the bottle by making my own diy face toner.

Would be better if it were a gel

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 05, 2009

This is completely liquid so I really don't like it much for using as an aftershave. I used to use lily of the desert aloe gel in a tube for that purpose but they changed the formula and now it has chemicals in it and smells like it too. Supposedly they are looking to change the formula again. I just wish they would go back to the original which was fantastic.

Ms Stl

Posted by Reviewer1804676 on Oct 02, 2008

This product is too watery, not too easy to stay on the skin but the advantage is that the product is made w/ 100% organic aloe. I would love to keep on using the product if they can make it into a gel form.

Nespokojnost

Posted by 5541365747774190739 on Dec 09, 2016

Veľmi riedky gél úplne tečie ako voda

aloe vera

Posted by 5220038676288265664 on Sep 16, 2014

I think that my skin feel better with aloe vera. This product is best!

Liquide...

Posted by 5747865813127247008 on Oct 11, 2014

Je ne m'attendais pas à un produit complètement liquide... Pas pratique à utiliser, complètement différent des gels d'aloe vera dont j'ai pu me servir auparavant... Pas génial !

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »