don't like the consistency

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Feb 23, 2011

It's like water. I thought people were exagerating but no. Don't think there is much aloe vera in this.

;)

Posted by Reviewer1927000 on Aug 02, 2011

I didn't expect to get a water... but I will use it of course, because I have spent the money. Maybe there is some vitamins...

aloe vera????

Posted by 5575766433140872642 on Nov 19, 2015

I did't expect to buy so watery and didn't notice any difference on skin from using it.

Would be better if it were a gel

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 05, 2009

This is completely liquid so I really don't like it much for using as an aftershave. I used to use lily of the desert aloe gel in a tube for that purpose but they changed the formula and now it has chemicals in it and smells like it too. Supposedly they are looking to change the formula again. I just wish they would go back to the original which was fantastic.

Ms Stl

Posted by Reviewer1804676 on Oct 02, 2008

This product is too watery, not too easy to stay on the skin but the advantage is that the product is made w/ 100% organic aloe. I would love to keep on using the product if they can make it into a gel form.

watery

Posted by 4950259368910756368 on Mar 02, 2016

Very watery, doesnt seem pure to me

Liquid Form

Posted by 5385257678409770364 on Aug 12, 2016

Pale yellow liquid. I prefer a gel-like product.

Disappointing Product

Posted by Reviewer2486758 on May 01, 2009

I expected this product to be a gel type of aloe vera. But... it is a very liquidy consistency, which makes it difficult to use and rather messy. I would NOT order this product again.

bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2622919 on Nov 13, 2011

I regret buying this. The smell is so strange, impossible to put it on face. Even I put it on legs, it still smells bad. The ingredients are great though.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2257897 on Nov 17, 2011

It is liquid and not slimy. I am satisfied.