excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1657151 on Dec 23, 2011

works great as a night moisturizer together with sea buckthorn cream

Really like this product!

Posted by Reviewer2311713 on Jan 18, 2009

I use this product nightly before applying the Sea Buckthorn lotion, really helps hydrate and does not break me out like many other oils.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1201234 on Jan 19, 2009

Really feels nourishing and moisturiizing to the skin.

Best oil for keratosis pilaris

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Dec 24, 2010

I mix this oil with 1 OZ of sesame oil to treat my keratosis pilaris. My arms are much softer since I use this.

Deep moizturized

Posted by Reviewer2984251 on Sep 08, 2008

Just give it a try !

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1245706 on Jan 30, 2010

This is the first time I have use Sea Buckthorn with Ester-C. I did so after watching the Dr Oz Show. He suggested this might be of some assistance with Acne. I have tried for about two week. I am seeing some results in clearing and no new developments.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1039777 on Feb 06, 2010

So far, I like this product. It seems to help heal and give a healthier texture to the surface of my skin. It does have an orange tint, so I only use it at night. I will buy it again.

nice glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 16, 2012

it's a bit greasy though and I think it makes my skin break out, but it does make the skin glow nicely and gives a faint tanned impression when on. It's pretty good, definitely good for those with normal skin.

May be prone to rancidity

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 05, 2011

Similar to rosehip oil in texture, absorbs well used sparingly, didnt cause breakouts. However, after 5 weeks of use, had to discard the remaining half-full bottle as it began to smell spoilt..not sure if it became contaminated due to roll-on applicator. Might be wiser to buy pure SBT oil in dropper dispenser and layer over vitamin C serum.

Not for me

Posted by 5370728777325173129 on Nov 19, 2013

The serum has a nice color and is quickly absorbed. But it made me break out really bad - worse than from hormones or bad food. I will continue to use it under my eyes but i m o argan oil does a better job in that area. Also you get very little product for your money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »