Lame

Posted by Reviewer2541888 on Jan 06, 2015

Had used other products with eucalyptus. This one does not even rate one star. This is only strong when you open the bottle. Sorry to say, it seems like plain water in consistency with a dash of eucalyptus or even tea tree oil to spice it up. I would have returned this nonsense in a bottle but going through the trouble and paying postage is not worth to return this junk. Best just to chuck it out.

Revitalizing and Great for the Sinuses

Posted by 4749360166986573757 on Sep 02, 2014

This Aubrey Organics, Eucalyptus Rejuvenating Bath Soak is probably my all time favorite. I especially like the smell of eucalyptus and soaking in this bath solution helps revitalize the skin and body. As one who suffers from sinus issues, the wonderful eucalyptus scent opens them up to make breathing easier. It is not especially oily, but definitely softens the skin. I have used this for many years and not found any bath soak that I like better.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1465874 on Nov 01, 2013

The smell is hardly noticable and considering eucalyptus oil is very strong, I could hardly smell anything when this was running under warm bath water tap. Will not purchase again.

Mixed feelings on this one.

Posted by Reviewer1413935 on Apr 28, 2010

I wouldn't say this is rejuvenating, but I love the smell of the bath soak and I love the clean scent and feel of it when I do take a bath.

Relaxing bath

Posted by Reviewer1826502 on Apr 04, 2009

This product is ok I didn't experience what the product claims

nice

Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Feb 12, 2009

smells great and feels nice and tingly over body

Invigorating

Posted by Reviewer2998116 on Aug 04, 2008

Great bath soak for the whole family - invigorating scent (but I prefer the Sea Spa scent) and gentle on children's skin.

No Finer Bath Blessing!

Posted by Reviewer2740840 on Mar 28, 2008

This is the finest bath product I have ever used. It smells fresh and wonderful. And it is healing, detoxifying, purifying and energizing. It is also great for the sinuses. A truly amazing product for which I am grateful. It always leaves me feeling relaxed and renewed from body to mind to spirit. Thank Aubrey Organics!

Aubrey Organics Vegecol Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2633963 on Mar 19, 2008

This is the only facial moisturizer I can use without breaking out my skin in one way or another. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.

It's like a spa in a bottle!

Posted by sun276 on Feb 18, 2008

This product reminds me of the eucalyptus forest in Maui Hawaii. That is where I found this amazingly relaxing, yet invigorating scent. As you breathe in the beautiful combinations of herbs and essential oils, you will be transported to a calm and soothing place. My skin always feels nurished with good oils when I use it. I personally have very dry skin due to psoriasis, and it works very well for me. It makes the whole house smell nice! Thanks! Sunshine