FINALLY!!

Posted by Reviewer2305688 on May 19, 2011

a shampoo to RAVE about. this shampoo is the best shampoo i have ever used. it cleans my hair without over stripping. i shake the bottle, pour a little in my hands....rub my hands together and then clean my scalp and hair. My frizzy, dry long hair finally looks soft, smooth, beautiful! this shampoo is worth every penny. i use it in combination with the island natural conditioner and no longer need to spend money on straightening or defrizzing products. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shampoo!!

the best shampoo ever

Posted by Reviewer3173363 on Feb 06, 2011

it is perfect in every way. it lathers better than rosa mosqueta, and it does not weigh your hair down. hair gets soft day by day, smells like fresh ginger. want to try out the matching conditioner.

*****5 Stars*****

Posted by Reviewer2520292 on Jan 19, 2010

I have curly hair that is Very Fine, and VERY Dry/Frizz prone...This is the best shampoo I've found... All the other shampoos strip too much oil out of my hair.. iherb has the best prices, and the fastest shipping :)

I will use not other ever again!

Posted by Reviewer1413935 on Apr 28, 2010

As one who has chemical sensitivities, this shampoo is a life saver. I actually shaved my head a year ago because I was reacting to the chemicals in products and developing ulcer-like sores on my head. I was desperate for relief. The Aubrey line smells and feels so decadent and I have no reaction to them. Sweet! This is a great product for those of us with curly, frizzy hair. Warning: Lather the soap in your hands before you put it in your hair and it will lather up. A little goes a long way.

inefficient

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012

It is so inefficient and doesn't work at all for my hair, hard to shampoo, hard to comb, hair gets tangle up, so bad that i couldn't even remember buying this. I have switch to heritage olive shampoo, not the best, but at least it is much better than aubrey.

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best shampoo (and conditioner) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and will not use not other shampoo ever again. It contains only natural ingredients but lathers great, even if you have an oily scalp like me. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

smells awesome cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Oct 06, 2014

This shampoo rocks, it's not quite the smell you'd expect from mango coconut but it is a very nice herby clean smell. You don't need much for each wash and it leaves my hair shiny, light, but not fly away and very soft. One of the few natural shampoos that actually has no nasties or petrol chemicals in it, such as any sodium whatever sulfate, even coco. For lacking that prevalent surfactant, it cleans very well.

Favourite brand for shampoo

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

Aubrey shampoos are very good as they have many natural componens and almost no harmful stuff. This one is also good, i can't say it smells like a mango:) but it has pleasant fruit aroma. Good for my dry hair but it's better to use conditioner after it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Jun 08, 2010

This is great for dry frizzy hair!

Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Jun 14, 2010

I've tried quite a few of Aubrey Organics shampoos and conditioners, and I've liked them all but Island Naturals is the gentlest so far and really makes a difference to my frizzy hair. Paired with the conditioner, it's a softly foaming shampoo that reduces the volume and relaxes the frizz to a more manageable level.