Not for me...

Posted by Reviewer3141935 on Oct 21, 2009

This item has no slip and thus leaves my hair a bit hard which is resolved by the conditioner. It does appear to clean the scalp but I rather just use it on scalp and not hair due to the lack of slip. It isnt bad but its probably not for me and I will likely not purchase again.

nice and natural

Posted by Reviewer1868213 on Mar 23, 2010

Pretty good.

Island Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1654358 on Jul 21, 2010

Liked the way it make my hair feel, but didn't care for the scent.

***

Posted by Reviewer2731396 on Jun 06, 2011

Good, I like

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Oct 26, 2011

Cleans really well. I like the shampoo but believe it is a bit drying. Since I have frizzy dry hair I would try something more moisturizing next time.

Irritating

Posted by Reviewer1308482 on Dec 14, 2011

Helps control dry hair but causes itchy scalp

Good Shampoo

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012

All natural, took me a little while to get used to the fragrance. It's great for my hair, leaving it soft, but doesn't do much for my (crusty) scalp.

Champú Island Naturals Aubrey Organics

Posted by 5442369799405559035 on Aug 15, 2014

Es un champú diferente de todos los que he probado. Es bastante líquido y parece que tiene como partículas dentro, como si fueran de los ingredientes naturales que lleva. Tienes que tener el pelo muy mojado, porque de lo contrario cuesta mucho hacer espuma y parece que no lave, aunque si lo hace. Luego tienes que ponerte acondicionador porque sinó queda muy estropajoso.. Yo compré tanto el champú como el acondicionador para controlar mi pelo seco y encrespado y la verdad es que no me han ayudado demasiado.. Creo que cuando lo termine probaré con otro, quizá el famoso de coco de Dessert Essence.

Huele muy bien

Posted by 4859738875399805062 on Jul 13, 2016

El olor es muy bueno pero como hidratante es mejor el de rosas. Este se queda muy líquido y al final gastas un monton porque no me da sensación de limpieza al instante.

Better than the shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Mar 19, 2009

This doesn't smell as funky as the matching shampoo. It conditions pretty well but it's nothing special. Didn't help much with my friz. I will keep looking.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »