Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Shampoo, Dry/Replenish, Mango Coconut, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best shampoo (and conditioner) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and will not use not other shampoo ever again. It contains only natural ingredients but lathers great, even if you have an oily scalp like me. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

smells awesome cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Oct 06, 2014

This shampoo rocks, it's not quite the smell you'd expect from mango coconut but it is a very nice herby clean smell. You don't need much for each wash and it leaves my hair shiny, light, but not fly away and very soft. One of the few natural shampoos that actually has no nasties or petrol chemicals in it, such as any sodium whatever sulfate, even coco. For lacking that prevalent surfactant, it cleans very well.

Favourite brand for shampoo

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

Aubrey shampoos are very good as they have many natural componens and almost no harmful stuff. This one is also good, i can't say it smells like a mango:) but it has pleasant fruit aroma. Good for my dry hair but it's better to use conditioner after it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Jun 08, 2010

This is great for dry frizzy hair!

Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Jun 14, 2010

I've tried quite a few of Aubrey Organics shampoos and conditioners, and I've liked them all but Island Naturals is the gentlest so far and really makes a difference to my frizzy hair. Paired with the conditioner, it's a softly foaming shampoo that reduces the volume and relaxes the frizz to a more manageable level.