EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.98

$10.48

Savings of: $0.50 (5% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Stripping!

Posted by 4713060278968567576 on Apr 03, 2014

I really wanted to love this shampoo after all the rave reviews, but my 2C hair just did not love it. It stripped so badly. I used it just on my scalp, and any hair that touched it was left tangled and stringy. Needed several sessions of deep conditioning for my hair to feel soft again. However, I did feel like it cleansed my scalp pretty well, but it did feel a little dry after. Just not the shampoo for me!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Great for African hair

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Jan 01, 2014

Makes hair softer and looks great. Great if you have dry hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

bien

Posted by 5410867998046853457 on Dec 19, 2013

J'utilise le shampoing avec son après-shampoing en combo. Il lave très bien même lorsque les cheveux sont pleins d'huiles ou de beurres. Peut être faire 2 shampoing. Mes cheveux bouclés aiment. Mais j'alterne son utilisation avec les poudres ayurvédiques pour me laver les cheveux.

Was this review helpful to you?

pff

Posted by 5415347483978704962 on Sep 11, 2013

Soit disant pour les cheveux crepus il n'est pas du tout efficace ne démêle pas bien, ne nourris pas les cheveux frisés, odeur désagréable.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great shampoo !

Posted by Perrine71 on Aug 19, 2013

J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing et son odeur !!!! Composition nikel, mousse peu mais cela correspond tout à fait à mes cheveux très frisés/bouclés et excessivement secs tel des cheveux crépus. A tester, vu le prix et la différence de prix par rapport à la France, foncez !

Was this review helpful to you?

nice shampoo

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 13, 2013

excellent ingredients, smells great, i use it with the island naturals contitioner( which is fantastic) and it is very effective for dry hair

Was this review helpful to you?

Truly best!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Jul 11, 2013

This is by far the best shampoo ever. We will stick to this one for a long time. Both the kids and I love it, it softens the hair without greasing it down, leaves it manageable. Pleasant scent. Remember to shake the bottle before each use.

Was this review helpful to you?

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best shampoo (and conditioner) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and will not use not other shampoo ever again. It contains only natural ingredients but lathers great, even if you have an oily scalp like me. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Failed....

Posted by biotytips on Apr 23, 2013

J'ai mis une étoile pour la compo qui reste naturelle. Il lave bien mais il laisse mes cheveux rêches et secs. Une déception avec les shampoings et AS de cette marque, même constatation avec son copain le honeysuckle....

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Very good

Posted by 4742461957521568574 on Feb 27, 2013

I like the smell very much, the shampoo gives a squeaky clean.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 64 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »