Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008

Defines and moisturizes hair great and doesn't dry scalp

Really nice shampoo for curly hair

Posted by Reviewer3056114 on Feb 27, 2011

Really nice shampoo for curly hair, extremely natural and unusual looking substance though, looks like green gel with some dark green traces there.

Island Naturals

Posted by ivyengland on Aug 08, 2010

This shampoo smells like exotic spices from a faraway island. Makes me feel like I am on a tropical vacation every time I use it. Plus my hair looks beautiful. It does not make my hair oily and it does not dry it out. This shampoo balances out my hair. In use it every day.

Nice shampoo

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This shampoo does the job credibly, although I sometimes have to shampoo my hair twice to get it properly clean. It smells like bubblegum to me, and not really like either mango or coconut. The scent is nice however, so I don't mind. The bottle is big and lasts me quite a long time.

Stripping!

Posted by 4713060278968567576 on Apr 03, 2014

I really wanted to love this shampoo after all the rave reviews, but my 2C hair just did not love it. It stripped so badly. I used it just on my scalp, and any hair that touched it was left tangled and stringy. Needed several sessions of deep conditioning for my hair to feel soft again. However, I did feel like it cleansed my scalp pretty well, but it did feel a little dry after. Just not the shampoo for me!

Failed....

Posted by biotytips on Apr 23, 2013

J'ai mis une étoile pour la compo qui reste naturelle. Il lave bien mais il laisse mes cheveux rêches et secs. Une déception avec les shampoings et AS de cette marque, même constatation avec son copain le honeysuckle....

Great shampoo !

Posted by Perrine71 on Aug 19, 2013

J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing et son odeur !!!! Composition nikel, mousse peu mais cela correspond tout à fait à mes cheveux très frisés/bouclés et excessivement secs tel des cheveux crépus. A tester, vu le prix et la différence de prix par rapport à la France, foncez !

Truly best!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Jul 11, 2013

This is by far the best shampoo ever. We will stick to this one for a long time. Both the kids and I love it, it softens the hair without greasing it down, leaves it manageable. Pleasant scent. Remember to shake the bottle before each use.

Island Naturals is the best

Posted by Reviewer3039896 on Nov 06, 2011

Tried many shampoos. This is the one I returned to permanently.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on Dec 01, 2011

I like this shampoo very much. It makes my hair feel smooth and I don't have to use the straightening iron every day like I used to. The smell is also very nice, kind of like a chutney.