Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Shampoo, Dry/Replenish, Mango Coconut, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Jun 14, 2010

I've tried quite a few of Aubrey Organics shampoos and conditioners, and I've liked them all but Island Naturals is the gentlest so far and really makes a difference to my frizzy hair. Paired with the conditioner, it's a softly foaming shampoo that reduces the volume and relaxes the frizz to a more manageable level.

*****5 Stars*****

Posted by Reviewer2520292 on Jan 19, 2010

I have curly hair that is Very Fine, and VERY Dry/Frizz prone...This is the best shampoo I've found... All the other shampoos strip too much oil out of my hair.. iherb has the best prices, and the fastest shipping :)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008

Defines and moisturizes hair great and doesn't dry scalp

Really nice shampoo for curly hair

Posted by Reviewer3056114 on Feb 27, 2011

Really nice shampoo for curly hair, extremely natural and unusual looking substance though, looks like green gel with some dark green traces there.

Island Naturals

Posted by ivyengland on Aug 08, 2010

This shampoo smells like exotic spices from a faraway island. Makes me feel like I am on a tropical vacation every time I use it. Plus my hair looks beautiful. It does not make my hair oily and it does not dry it out. This shampoo balances out my hair. In use it every day.