Favourite brand for shampoo

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

Aubrey shampoos are very good as they have many natural componens and almost no harmful stuff. This one is also good, i can't say it smells like a mango:) but it has pleasant fruit aroma. Good for my dry hair but it's better to use conditioner after it.

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best shampoo (and conditioner) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and will not use not other shampoo ever again. It contains only natural ingredients but lathers great, even if you have an oily scalp like me. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

Truly best!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Jul 11, 2013

This is by far the best shampoo ever. We will stick to this one for a long time. Both the kids and I love it, it softens the hair without greasing it down, leaves it manageable. Pleasant scent. Remember to shake the bottle before each use.

Great shampoo !

Posted by Perrine71 on Aug 19, 2013

J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing et son odeur !!!! Composition nikel, mousse peu mais cela correspond tout à fait à mes cheveux très frisés/bouclés et excessivement secs tel des cheveux crépus. A tester, vu le prix et la différence de prix par rapport à la France, foncez !

Great for African hair

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Jan 01, 2014

Makes hair softer and looks great. Great if you have dry hair.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Apr 15, 2011

Like the smell and feel after shampooing.

Girl friends hair.

Posted by Reviewer1386435 on Mar 24, 2009

well I love what this product has done for My Lady's hair.Much healthier after the fitst use.

Very nice, and no parabens

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on May 26, 2009

A little goes a long way. It doesn't strip your hair

the best healthy shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1912586 on Jul 13, 2009

Aubrey is the best. Safest you will ever use, & nothing can compare.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2631824 on May 31, 2011

Could'nt get any better.Use with Aubrey Organics conditioners and it will turn into a good habit.Healthy for you and your hair.I have thick,weavy,dry and frizzy hair not any more with Aubrey Organics products.Thank You i-herb for showing me the way.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »