Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 25, 2011

This shampoo is wonderful for my dry, frizzy wavy hair. I also really like the fragrance - like a clean, all-spice, flowery kind of scent; it's very nice. I use this shampoo and conditioner when I want to have soft, shiny, defined waves with an exotic fragrance.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2597433 on Sep 29, 2011

It's a pretty good shampoo. Even better after I got use to the smell. It actually made my hair very silky and manageable unlike my previous shampoos which made my hair tangly & clumpy.

Island Naturals is the best

Posted by Reviewer3039896 on Nov 06, 2011

Tried many shampoos. This is the one I returned to permanently.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on Dec 01, 2011

I like this shampoo very much. It makes my hair feel smooth and I don't have to use the straightening iron every day like I used to. The smell is also very nice, kind of like a chutney.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2337779 on Jan 08, 2012

I already used like 3 of these. Awesome! I love aubrey!

yummy

Posted by Duchess on Jun 29, 2012

I've tried many of the Aubrey's shampoos and this one is by far the best smelling of them all. So spicy and delicious I just can't get enough of it. It is also good for my hair, makes them shiny and smooth, no need for a conditioner. Though I have naturally straight hair and this product is meant for completely opposite, I still use it, greately because of the smell, so so yummy.

I'm happy