Made my hair feel great!

Posted by Reviewer1953771 on Jan 22, 2008

It performed well, the only complaint about this product would be the smell it smells like its medicated.

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo, Dry Frizzy,

Posted by Reviewer2751882 on Jun 16, 2008

Works nicely. Smells greeeaaattt!!

It Does What It Says

Posted by Reviewer3244114 on Jul 12, 2008

I have fine,medium kinky,dry,frizzy hair.This shampoo really cleans your hair and scalp. It does create a good later after you wet your hair good.It does have a spicey scent but it's not strong. My curls were defined and I noticed less frizz. I love that it's all natural, No soduim laurel sulfates.!

Island Naturals Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3064295 on Nov 18, 2009

Great scent, leaves hair shiny and clean.

decent

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

I wish it was better with lathering.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 16, 2012

I decided to give this one a try, and I like this a lot. It has a good rating on EWG and smells kinda different,like cinnamon,and it smells exotic. It seems to lather OK,maybe I use lots of it.Anyway lather deons't bother me. Like all Aubrey shampoos, this rinses off easy and clean,but my hair isn't dry. I think I'll order this again.

Forming!

Posted by Reviewer1495020 on Feb 26, 2012

This is best forming in Aubrey Shampoo in my thought!

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on May 04, 2011

I bought this shampoo cause my lovely Honeysuckle Rose of the same brand was out of stock. It's an ok shampoo but Honeysuckle is much better and smells better.

the inital appearance of this shampoo and its color concerned me

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Oct 20, 2010

but it soon won me over with this performance. great light fragrance worked on my hair SO well, affordable, pleased with it and iherb.com Thanks! will order this one again!

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1788746 on Mar 15, 2011

I really enjoy this shampoo. I was nervous trying an organic shampoo because I had tried some in the past that weren't that good. I really enjoy this product and will definitely continue to use. It is not moisturizing in the way that other moisturizing shampoos are. When I'm in the shower before I brush my hair out,my hair still feels dry. The proof is after you get out and run a brush through it. Until using this product I couldn't use just a shampoo because I wasn't able to get a brush through my hair afterwards. It all changed by using this product. I love it and will continue to use.