Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Shampoo, Dry/Replenish, Mango Coconut, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great shampoo !

Posted by Perrine71 on Aug 19, 2013

J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing et son odeur !!!! Composition nikel, mousse peu mais cela correspond tout à fait à mes cheveux très frisés/bouclés et excessivement secs tel des cheveux crépus. A tester, vu le prix et la différence de prix par rapport à la France, foncez !

Truly best!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Jul 11, 2013

This is by far the best shampoo ever. We will stick to this one for a long time. Both the kids and I love it, it softens the hair without greasing it down, leaves it manageable. Pleasant scent. Remember to shake the bottle before each use.

Island Naturals is the best

Posted by Reviewer3039896 on Nov 06, 2011

Tried many shampoos. This is the one I returned to permanently.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on Dec 01, 2011

I like this shampoo very much. It makes my hair feel smooth and I don't have to use the straightening iron every day like I used to. The smell is also very nice, kind of like a chutney.

yummy

Posted by Duchess on Jun 29, 2012

I've tried many of the Aubrey's shampoos and this one is by far the best smelling of them all. So spicy and delicious I just can't get enough of it. It is also good for my hair, makes them shiny and smooth, no need for a conditioner. Though I have naturally straight hair and this product is meant for completely opposite, I still use it, greately because of the smell, so so yummy.