nice shampoo

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 13, 2013

excellent ingredients, smells great, i use it with the island naturals contitioner( which is fantastic) and it is very effective for dry hair

Island Naturals Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3064295 on Nov 18, 2009

Great scent, leaves hair shiny and clean.

It Does What It Says

Posted by Reviewer3244114 on Jul 12, 2008

I have fine,medium kinky,dry,frizzy hair.This shampoo really cleans your hair and scalp. It does create a good later after you wet your hair good.It does have a spicey scent but it's not strong. My curls were defined and I noticed less frizz. I love that it's all natural, No soduim laurel sulfates.!

bien

Posted by 5410867998046853457 on Dec 19, 2013

J'utilise le shampoing avec son après-shampoing en combo. Il lave très bien même lorsque les cheveux sont pleins d'huiles ou de beurres. Peut être faire 2 shampoing. Mes cheveux bouclés aiment. Mais j'alterne son utilisation avec les poudres ayurvédiques pour me laver les cheveux.

the inital appearance of this shampoo and its color concerned me

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Oct 20, 2010

but it soon won me over with this performance. great light fragrance worked on my hair SO well, affordable, pleased with it and iherb.com Thanks! will order this one again!

Very good

Posted by 4742461957521568574 on Feb 27, 2013

I like the smell very much, the shampoo gives a squeaky clean.

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo, Dry Frizzy,

Posted by Reviewer2751882 on Jun 16, 2008

Works nicely. Smells greeeaaattt!!

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1788746 on Mar 15, 2011

I really enjoy this shampoo. I was nervous trying an organic shampoo because I had tried some in the past that weren't that good. I really enjoy this product and will definitely continue to use. It is not moisturizing in the way that other moisturizing shampoos are. When I'm in the shower before I brush my hair out,my hair still feels dry. The proof is after you get out and run a brush through it. Until using this product I couldn't use just a shampoo because I wasn't able to get a brush through my hair afterwards. It all changed by using this product. I love it and will continue to use.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Nov 04, 2011

Ok shampo. I'm not used to these natural shampos so I guess I have to get used to it first..

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on May 04, 2011

I bought this shampoo cause my lovely Honeysuckle Rose of the same brand was out of stock. It's an ok shampoo but Honeysuckle is much better and smells better.