Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Shampoo, Dry/Replenish, Mango Coconut, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2631824 on May 31, 2011

Could'nt get any better.Use with Aubrey Organics conditioners and it will turn into a good habit.Healthy for you and your hair.I have thick,weavy,dry and frizzy hair not any more with Aubrey Organics products.Thank You i-herb for showing me the way.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Apr 15, 2011

Like the smell and feel after shampooing.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 25, 2011

This shampoo is wonderful for my dry, frizzy wavy hair. I also really like the fragrance - like a clean, all-spice, flowery kind of scent; it's very nice. I use this shampoo and conditioner when I want to have soft, shiny, defined waves with an exotic fragrance.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2597433 on Sep 29, 2011

It's a pretty good shampoo. Even better after I got use to the smell. It actually made my hair very silky and manageable unlike my previous shampoos which made my hair tangly & clumpy.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2337779 on Jan 08, 2012

I already used like 3 of these. Awesome! I love aubrey!