It works

Posted by 4630562692623615739 on Mar 11, 2016

I got many holes on my face because I used to have a lot of acnes. This product is a must have item! It cures the wounds and makes the holes smaller. Skin condition improves a lot too. Nice smell but can only be stored for like 2 to 3 months, otherwise its smell changes and becomes less effective.

Superb for dry skin

Posted by 4876441485628329133 on Jul 22, 2015

I bought this for a good friend who had dry flaky skin. I saw great improvement on her. According to her, the product is not greasy at all and it absorbed pretty well.

Very good!

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Feb 23, 2015

You only need a couple drops. I use this under other facial moisturizer and it's wonderful.

Lovely

Posted by beafawcett on Feb 23, 2014

Rose hip oil is a really good skin treatment and these little tubes are a good way to get it. I wondered if the pump action would result in a lot of waste, but on checking I found there was little left once the pump stopped delivering. It is a nice quality of oil and happily organic. I have found them a good little gift too as they are so inexpensive. Each bottle lasts me about 6 weeks; I use only two dollops each night.

Correcto

Posted by 5285688746142421464 on Dec 11, 2013

He empezado a utilizarla para unas estrías y parece que desde el primer uso va disimulandolas.

Fine product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

Nice light oil. Haven't used it long enough to know if it works for scars or not. You can really feel the quality of the product!!!

I like it very much

Posted by Reviewer2555862 on Apr 05, 2012

I like it very much

it works on my oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1893494 on Feb 19, 2012

I thought oil is not good for oily skin at first, but I bought it for my acne scar with wondering but it really works even on my oily skin! I've put it at night for 3days, but I still havent gotten any new acnes. my skin is getting lighter, and I hope my acne scars and wrinkles will desappear by the time when i finish using all of it.

Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1379592 on Nov 27, 2011

Rose Hip Seed Oil helps to diminish fine lines around the lip line and eye area and can be easily applied over the cream moisturizer.mm Non irritating to sensitive areas.

Yulia

Posted by Reviewer3060808 on Jul 21, 2011

Very - ver- very nice!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »