Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer3067553 on Jan 22, 2010

This oil is great! Originally I was looking into purchasing an oil similar to this that was featured on a TV show, however, it cost approx 150 for the same amount. This has similar ingredients and it's very inexpensive. It is great around the eyes! I use the oil around the eyes, serum on my skin, and the moisturizer daily. These products are great! I wish I had known about them sooner. I am in my late fifties and have always taken care of my skin. It pays off!!

amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer3077134 on Mar 28, 2010

it was suggested that i use this oil on my skin while i was going through a procedure to have my breast implants removed. the process was slow - the saline implants were punctured by my plastic surgeon, and the saline slowly leaked out and was absorbed by my body. after 10 months of draining, the implants were removed in a quick procedure under local anesthesia. i am 49 years old and was concerned with the possibilty of stretch marks and sagging skin... however, with the application of this oil twice daily, my skin is in beautiful condition! no stretch marks, no sagging!!!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3360529 on Apr 01, 2008

I've been using this product for about 9 months, and it did wonderful work helping my skin recover from acne marks. Highly recommend.

Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip seed Oil rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2613529 on Oct 21, 2008

I gave a bottle of this oil to my sister who had surgery for carpel tunnel on her wrist. The ugly scar virtually disappeared! Also, it works well on stretch marks, and reduced the visibility of them. This is my fourth bottle. I highly recommend this product!

very good for discoloration due to acne

Posted by Reviewer1272249 on Dec 20, 2008

it is very effective for discoloration. and it makes my complexion better! I have ordered another two for my mom and myself.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Jan 03, 2009

Absorbs really well, even though its says dont use on acne prone skin which i tend to have at times it didnt break me out!!! Balance out my skin oils , great product will keep buying. A little goes a long way and like the roller ball bottle,no mess. My skin looks smoother than ever before. Will never use chemical based products again!!!

Smooth non-greasy oil

Posted by Reviewer3130568 on Mar 23, 2009

I was very surprised that this oil doesn't stay greasy on my face. The applicator is very easy to use. My face feels very nice and comfortable after use. I also use the Rosa Mosqueta moisturizing cream as suggested, both are wonderful.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 27, 2009

I have dermititis on my lower eyelids. The only thing that gives me any relief, without stinging my eyes, is Aubrey's Rosa Mosqueta. It is great for face, lips, neck, dry elbows and knees. I always have a bottle on hand. As I said, this is a GREAT PRODUCT! Thanks, again, Aubrey.

Very good!

Posted by DesertLiving on Feb 23, 2015

You only need a couple drops. I use this under other facial moisturizer and it's wonderful.

Lovely

Posted by beafawcett on Feb 23, 2014

Rose hip oil is a really good skin treatment and these little tubes are a good way to get it. I wondered if the pump action would result in a lot of waste, but on checking I found there was little left once the pump stopped delivering. It is a nice quality of oil and happily organic. I have found them a good little gift too as they are so inexpensive. Each bottle lasts me about 6 weeks; I use only two dollops each night.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »