Aubrey Organics, Revitalizing Therapy Serum, Intensive Antioxidant, Dry Skin, .33 fl oz (10 ml)

Skin food

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Mar 30, 2010

This is the best price I have found! Great face oil, especially for dry skin. I use it in the morning under my day cream and eye cream and in the evening under my night cream. I have really dry skin so this combination works best for me without any buildup feeling.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2664968 on Jan 29, 2011

Not too greasy Smells good Has roll in it, so easy to apply

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3168833 on Apr 22, 2011

Very good oil. Does not cause allergies of my wife (she is a little allergic), smells nice

Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1379592 on Nov 27, 2011

Rose Hip Seed Oil helps to diminish fine lines around the lip line and eye area and can be easily applied over the cream moisturizer.mm Non irritating to sensitive areas.

it works on my oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1893494 on Feb 19, 2012

I thought oil is not good for oily skin at first, but I bought it for my acne scar with wondering but it really works even on my oily skin! I've put it at night for 3days, but I still havent gotten any new acnes. my skin is getting lighter, and I hope my acne scars and wrinkles will desappear by the time when i finish using all of it.