Eye lifter

Posted by Reviewer3206727 on Oct 03, 2010

It is amazing it's so effective with all the natural ingredients.Gentle and very nice.

Rose Oil

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Aug 26, 2009

I bought this for my scars after heart surgery. Maybe I will have to use this longer because of the severity of the scars. Always great service from iherb!!!!!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009

I use this under my eyes, very gentle, nice smell, easy to apply, and absorbs into the skin quickly and without leaving a greasy residue.

smells fishy but work good

Posted by 5035260863552643021 on Nov 06, 2013

a little go long way

Great for travelling!

Posted by JulesSG on May 28, 2012

good things comes in small sizes. This is perfect to carry around with me to keep my skin moisturised.

Works great on acne scars

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Jan 29, 2012

Love the roller ball packaging, makes it sooo easy to dab onto my acne scars without using my fingers. Super easy & no mess. I use it every night before bed over my moisturizer & after 3 weeks have noticed improvement in the lightening of my acne scars (dark spots). It did cause some irritation after about 2 weeks so I cut back to every other night. This stuff works!

love aubrey products

Posted by Reviewer2264751 on Aug 13, 2011

rich lux treat for my skin

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Dec 05, 2011

Good so far to soon to tell

It is too Oily

Posted by Sulucia on Aug 26, 2015

Too Oily and feel too thick to fill my skin. It may be better for winter.

ugh

Posted by Reviewer2055067 on Jul 08, 2010

rose hip oil is supposed to be so great for acne scars but it's ironic it will also make you break out really bad!! silly mother nature. I don't have major acne but do get break outs here and there and have some black heads and even though I spot applied this and tried to avoid problem areas it still made me break out. I wish the bottle was a dropper then I could dilute it and mix it with another oil easier. I didn`t see improvement in scarring because I couldn`t continue using it. how annoying. I`ll try again when my skin is perfect or if I buy a different bottle in a dropper to dilute.