Best Powder Ever!

Posted by 5279824243129020791 on Jan 21, 2016

iherb! Please in stock again!!! Compare with ingredients and price, it is best ever!! especially for controlling oil!

Why is it discontinued?

Posted by 5199203288400582973 on Jan 06, 2016

It's hard to find a good powder. Just when I did, it gets discontinued and the price looks doubled. What a shame

Love this foundation!

Posted by 5609866527135402688 on Dec 26, 2015

This product is great! It is light enough so that the product does not fall into the creases and make you look older yet gives a little polish to the makeup routine. It makes me glow and I like that!

Nice light covering

Posted by 5557788826417159408 on Dec 13, 2015

Nice light covering

Scent free but coverage is too good for my skin

Posted by 4933345779180849203 on Oct 10, 2015

Texture is smooth but I found the coverage to be too good for my skin - maybe a good thing for others. I found the color to be too pinkish.

Gives Slightly More coverage than #Porcelain

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

I don't like to wear heavy makeups and foundation most of the times especially on casual days . i love this as a matte powder veil after moisturizer /sunscreen to help keep my face naturally matte with just enough light coverage on pores. The color is light ivory and suitable for my yellow-tone fair skin. #porcelain is more translucent which I love as well..

Comparable to Bareminerals.

Posted by 5497427628400647629 on Mar 05, 2015

Goes on smooth and natural finish. I have fair skin and found this shade too be a perfect fit for me.:)

Powder too thick

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Dec 01, 2014

I was expecting a light translucent texture but powder is too thick and appears chalky on my face.

LOVELY and CHEMICAL FREE

Posted by winwinwin on Nov 24, 2014

It's a very nice translucent base (yes, please note that this is not a covering foundation). Very light, leaves a smooth feeling on the skin. The skin looks better and it mattifies it. Really recommended for those, who want a natural, chemical free translucent base, that really works. It has a small aplicator brush inside, but it is too small and will get covered in the powder if you keep it inside the jar - better go for a kabuki brush! ;) I recommend ECO TOOLS Retractable Kabuki Brush - they go nice together!

!!Allergy!!

Posted by 4887792930690705233 on Oct 16, 2014

What to say, i received this powder, i applied on my face and.....allergy...not just allergy, but terrible allergy.....the next minute after i applied it....my eyes became red and swollen almost 2 times, i couldnt stop sneeze and appeared terrible pain in my chest....So i really dont know what kind of natural ingredients are used in there?? Did anyone had the same problem??