Overall, AWESOME for extremely dry, irritable skin!!

Posted by Reviewer2598544 on Jan 05, 2010

I've finally hit the jackpot. After 15 years of searching high and low, and trying every flippin skin care line ever created for something non-irritating yet actually works, the Jaded Customer has finally been satisfied! lol I've been using these products for 4 days now, and I'm in love! The cleanser cleans without stripping, the toner is one I can actually tolerate since its so gentle, and the moisturizer is wonderful, pure bliss in a tube. These products are light, you don't have to use much so it goes a long way, none of them are greasy, and they don't have a strong, irritating smell. The scrub/mask, I had issues with; its great as a scrub, since it, like the other products, is very light, you use very little, doesn't feel gooey-yucky upon application, and it does what it's supposed to do without being harsh. I will continue to use it as such. As a mask, I wasn't impressed; my skin felt uncomfortably tight and dry that night and the next morning. But, I don't like facial masks, either, so maybe that's not a fair judgement. The free sample of the Luminessense eye creme is also an unexpected suprise, since I generally hate eye creams (they're all so thick and heavy, and they STING!), but this one is a light, runny texture, so all you need is less than a pea size per eye, and it spreads super easy. No stinging! The free sample of the Rosa Mosqueta hand cream is also nice, very light feeling, lightly scented, no stinging, and to my surprise, absolutely no greasy feeling at all, and yet my skin felt supple and elastic. I have yet to try the hair conditioner freebie, but as I've been impressed overall so far, I'm certain I'll like it, too. I do, sans hesitation, recommend these products to anyone with dry, irritated, impossible skin!

Great little travelers!

Posted by Reviewer2879651 on Oct 08, 2008

I've used Aubrey Organics for years and the Rosa Mosqueta are wonderful! I bought two of these travel sets for two of my vacations because they are the perfect size for a week and pass all the airline carry-on requirements.

I love aubrey's

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jan 09, 2009

the best for travel.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 01, 2009

I haven't actually used this set yet, but I love the travel size of products that I DO love.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer2814115 on Jun 03, 2009

I have dry skin. After using the cleanser, toner and the moisterizing cream, my skin has become so soft and fresh. The smell is good too. Have not tried the scrub yet. Also love the sample eye cream. This line of skin care is definitely for me. Thanks!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Sep 05, 2009

I really like all of the skin care prodcuts in this set. Very nice on my dry skin and the smell is pretty good too. I plan to order all these in a larger size.

Perfect travel size and perfect for first time users

Posted by Reviewer2220413 on Sep 23, 2009

I really like the travel set, because I wanted to try Aubrey Organics products for the fist time. I did not want to buy full sizes not knowing, if their stuff works for me. So this is perfect, cheap and you get a lot of product. (FYI: I love the products and are ordering full sizes now, but that is very individual. If you have dry skin, give it a try!)

Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009

Love the travel sizes - the product sample sachets are also a nice touch.

It is great for travel

Posted by Reviewer3363523 on Aug 13, 2008

It's perfect for travel. The containers are smaller version of the regular ones. The set has some sample of eye cream too. Other than this set, I only need a tube of sunscreen to pack.

Best Product for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2988811 on Mar 08, 2010

I bought this to try it on my dry skin after many different trials, and so far its been working for me, I like it and will stick with this for now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »