Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009

Love the travel sizes - the product sample sachets are also a nice touch.

Perfect travel size and perfect for first time users

Posted by Reviewer2220413 on Sep 23, 2009

I really like the travel set, because I wanted to try Aubrey Organics products for the fist time. I did not want to buy full sizes not knowing, if their stuff works for me. So this is perfect, cheap and you get a lot of product. (FYI: I love the products and are ordering full sizes now, but that is very individual. If you have dry skin, give it a try!)

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Sep 05, 2009

I really like all of the skin care prodcuts in this set. Very nice on my dry skin and the smell is pretty good too. I plan to order all these in a larger size.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer2814115 on Jun 03, 2009

I have dry skin. After using the cleanser, toner and the moisterizing cream, my skin has become so soft and fresh. The smell is good too. Have not tried the scrub yet. Also love the sample eye cream. This line of skin care is definitely for me. Thanks!

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 01, 2009

I haven't actually used this set yet, but I love the travel size of products that I DO love.

I love aubrey's

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jan 09, 2009

the best for travel.

Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 14, 2008

I just love Aubrey's products! These travel sets are worth every penny! Easy for travelling but also good to try out the products! I have dry skin and i don't like the toner because of the alcohol, i prefer the Vegacol alcohol free toner from Aubrey. I do love the other products and the products of the seabuckthorn range!

Great little travelers!

Posted by Reviewer2879651 on Oct 08, 2008

I've used Aubrey Organics for years and the Rosa Mosqueta are wonderful! I bought two of these travel sets for two of my vacations because they are the perfect size for a week and pass all the airline carry-on requirements.

It is great for travel

Posted by Reviewer3363523 on Aug 13, 2008

It's perfect for travel. The containers are smaller version of the regular ones. The set has some sample of eye cream too. Other than this set, I only need a tube of sunscreen to pack.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »