Aubrey Organics, Skin Care Travel Set, Dry Skin 1, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

I love aubrey's

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jan 09, 2009

the best for travel.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 01, 2009

I haven't actually used this set yet, but I love the travel size of products that I DO love.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer2814115 on Jun 03, 2009

I have dry skin. After using the cleanser, toner and the moisterizing cream, my skin has become so soft and fresh. The smell is good too. Have not tried the scrub yet. Also love the sample eye cream. This line of skin care is definitely for me. Thanks!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Sep 05, 2009

I really like all of the skin care prodcuts in this set. Very nice on my dry skin and the smell is pretty good too. I plan to order all these in a larger size.

Perfect travel size and perfect for first time users

Posted by Reviewer2220413 on Sep 23, 2009

I really like the travel set, because I wanted to try Aubrey Organics products for the fist time. I did not want to buy full sizes not knowing, if their stuff works for me. So this is perfect, cheap and you get a lot of product. (FYI: I love the products and are ordering full sizes now, but that is very individual. If you have dry skin, give it a try!)