very good!

Posted by iren21vek on Mar 09, 2011

Very good firm, natural components. At me the dry skin and many means for a dry skin don't approach me. The given set very much was pleasant to me I has bought it for test. The skin after it feels perfectly humidified. I love Aubrey Organics and iherb.com

good for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1630537 on Dec 14, 2011

the travel set can be used as trial pack for the beginner to test on the product. It really moisturized dry skin and good help if u stay in air-conditioned room all the time

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1584567 on Jan 09, 2012

This product is very user-friendly on trip.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2902336 on Jan 18, 2012

the travel set for dry skin is really cool! the size, the smell, the design... everything! i would buy again!

Great set

Posted by Reviewer3003169 on Feb 22, 2012

Great way to try out the dry skin set. Smells wonderful, but not quite right for my skin which is more combination dry. The moisturizor is very thick, and difficult to get out of the bottle.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Sep 01, 2011

This set is perfect for trying a new product. It works really well at cleansing and moisturizing with out irritating my sensitive skin.

Good for really dry skin and for travel

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Feb 05, 2013

Cleansing lotion - not bad, but you can as well use the same name soap bar, you'll get the same effect for less money. Toner - OK, but I consider it a liitlle bit too much alcohol for DRY skin, smells with alcohol too much. Cream - fine for really dry skin and for cold winter (I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada), but it's too rich and thick for summer and for normal skin. Mask - wonderful mild scrub for dry and dry-combination skin.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 31, 2012

my skin didin't like it, it's too oily for me and the smell too specific for me. the size for travel it's ok, but not all products easy to use, like package is hard.

Not for Sensitive Skin

Posted by 5045323930354475663 on Apr 10, 2013

Allergy to these products. Not this brand for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »